Chapter one.

Bella woke up in the same world she had been awakening in for what seemed like centuries. The walls were living flesh that moaned consistently, the stench of blood and death invading her senses as she sat up within her bed. Her shoulders were weighed down and sore from the iron hooks embedded within them, jutting out of her flesh with her wounds long ago scarred, sealing them inside.

What the Hell Priest had given her would have been considered a blessing by most in Hell, perhaps it was instead of the inevitable so long ago. Bare flesh prickled up as she eased herself into hot water, feeling her aching muscles loosen as her many scars were visible. They were more like medals of honor for winning Leviathan's battles.

"You are requested by our Hell Priest at once."

A familiar voice spoke as Bella shot her eyes open and glared at the lower ranking Demon that served within the fortress.

"Tell him that he will have to wait for a few more minutes, now get out of my sight!"

Her bark was only a mere crumb compared to her bite, and this servant knew it as they bowed their head and quickly dismissed themselves. Once again, Bella was left alone to sink further into scalding hot water as the pain was the only closest feeling to comfort in Hell. That, and her priest when times were not in chaos as they were currently.