Chapter five.

As per usual, Pinhead delivered his sermon while his gash were gathered, glancing back as they heard slamming doors. A tall woman with hooks in her flesh and covered in leather rushed in, keeping her head low to deflect casts of judgement. Commander hid herself in the back as Pinhead's voice continued to bello throughout the cathedral. Within a couple of minutes, the sermon was over; she had missed all of it.

Commander crossed her arms and awaited to be addressed by her Hell priest, but instead she was met by silence. She awaited her fate with the gash pooling out, soon to leave her and the Hell Priest alone together. But instead of raising hell, Pinhead would politely, but firmly ask for Commander to come forward. "We have much to discuss my dear, come, walk with me."

He took her hand, pulling her gently as they made their way to the maze. "My priest, I apologize for being so late-"

"That is the very least of your worries." Pinhead spoke suddenly, his voice mingling with the faint screams of agony behind stone walls. "You cannot feel anything, a secret you've kept from me since the day I took you in. It will not faire well if not corrected here in Hell."

For a moment she thought that Pinhead had found out about the deal she had made with her surviving aunt, the only family member by blood left. A sigh of relief was forced to be held back. They stopped amongst stone pillars and structures of bone, towering over them like menacing giants. "I can feel pain...of course its not the same as others, but my desires of the flesh are different."

She wanted to disappear, but she held onto her composed and serious demeanor. Pinhead in return would give her a soft smile, as if attempting to put her at ease. "Don't worry my child, I always fix what is mine."

Gingerly, he reached for one of his pins...pulling it out as a trail of blood seeped from the wound. He presented it to Commander, taking her hand as he placed it into its outstretched palm. "Remember who you are, my dear prodigy of pain, for Leviathan picks those to be his cenobites for a reason."

He closed her hand around the pin, stroking her hair softly as Commander eased herself and sighed softly. "Perhaps that is so, but I am hoping that you haven't made a mistake in choosing me."

The Hell Priest gently slapped her cheek, before holding her close. "Have some faith in me, like you do with your sinful aunt."