Chapter three.

Bella, aka the Commander, was brought into Hell as a prisoner of war. But in which war she could not remember. The very few hints she had of a memory was watching hooks tear apart her captor, and her beloved Hell Priest leading her to her destiny. The only remnant of her past remained within the human world, and she was currently waiting.

She felt the box's pull, feeling like tiny hooks digging into her pale blue skin. Every touch the box received the Commander could feel. She would find herself within the shadows of an abandoned building, facing a small blond woman, covered in blood with the body of her recent one night stand before her.

"I didn't think you'd come this time with ol' Pinhead keeping you as his lapdog."

She smirked, lighting a cigarette as she offered her niece one. Commander stuck up her nose, grimacing at her aunt's words. "I have important duties to fulfill for my Hell Priest, dear Roxanne."

"You'd think he'd at least loosen the tight rope he has on you."

Roxanne earned herself a cold glare as her niece took the corpse and began to feast as her kind had done for eons under Leviathan's rule. "Don't wanna talk? Damn, must be the zombie thing that's bugging yah."

"What do you want from me Roxanne? I don't have time for this."

Finally, the zombie sighed as she blew out a plume of smoke. "I pissed off Pinhead awhile back when I first messed with the box. I cheated him out of my soul, and you know how I told you that I resolved it with your people?"

Commander was listening, but her mind was elsewhere. A familiar hand was reaching out to hold it, caress it, comfort it. Its owner was listening, holding her in his arms. Her eyes turned black as she gazed off into nothing.

Roxanne didn't notice as she continued her story. "Well that was a lie, I was sentenced to being torn apart both soul and flesh wise, but I cheated them out of that too."

She took another puff, smoke whisping out of her nose and lips. "Well, Pinhead was none the wiser until recently, and now I have his Cenobites on my ass trying to finish off the job."

Finally, Commander's attention returned to her undead aunt as she snapped back into reality. "What? I...I didn't catch what you were saying." It earned her an eye roll, before Roxanne waved her hand in frustration. "Your hell daddy wants to kill me! And I need your help!"

Her words earned a snarl. "Your affairs with my master is none of my concern, my blood is of his alliance only."

"Stop talking like that! You know who your family is and-"

Commander raised her hand up as chains summoned themselves, darting swiftly for their target. Instead they missed, and fell flat to the ground followed by a deep sigh of reluctance. "Fine, I will spare you of the priest's fury if you promise not to get in the way of Hell again, deal?"

"Spit on it?" Roxanne spat on her hand, offering it to her niece.