Chapter seven.

"And so you fell for daddy's charm."

Roxanne sighed as she took a swig out of her bottle, earning a glare from the cenobite. The two were in a warehouse as an oil drum fire roared between them. "I want to protect you, but I also have a roll to honor in hell."

"And that is taking orders from Pinhead?"

Commander shook her head, groaning. "No, it is giving back to the man who rescued me from this terrible world in the first place and gave me a purpose with our lord Leviathan, it as an honor to serve-"

"You were a soldier in the Middle East that got shot up and nobody cared, what makes you think they won't do the same? They were humans too."

Commander couldn't remember her past, all she could feel was the immense pain she endured before her angel arrived, rescuing her. "Because they are my gash and loyalty lies within our code of honor."

Roxanne rolled her eyes at her niece's response, but placed down the bottle in her hand as she looked into her eyes. "Okay now but seriously, you need to escape hell and come with me to the California coastline- we can be family like for real! You were human, hell I was human and I want to settle with my remaining niece."

Now it was Commander's turn to roll her eyes and retort at her aunt's idea. She fought her way up the ranks of hell and to throw it all away for a trip to the beach was insulting. Suddenly she fell silent, a faint glimmer of a sensation could be felt. She smelt salt water, heard something...that she could not put her finger on, her body being engulfed in warm water against a smoothe board- a memory that was hard to grasp, but it was there.

"You're my brother's daughter, you stayed with him during the summer."

Roxanne took the chance to aid the spark in her niece's mind. "You have to remember, you need to feel."

"I..I can remember..."

"Yes? YES?"

Roxanne waited in anticipation, her hopes of getting her niece back soaring.

"My priest taking me in."

The zombie's hopes and dreams suddenly deflated, as if Pinhead had sat on them himself. She buried her face in her hands as she groaned loudly. "Bella I don't want to be fucking torn apart!"

She suddenly took the bottle and chucked it into the barrel as the flames suddenly roared out. Commander calmly folded her hands across her lap as she remained composed. "I have no time for your silly games auntie, but I think I found a way to save your soul."

And to unlock more of the memories she had experienced.