12. Perseverance

Jeongyeon's

I started to be observant with Sana. It wont be so bad to dig more about the girl chasing my cousin right? Appearance-wise I think two of them would fit perfectly. She could compliment Tzuyu's height as she also pretty tall. She could compete with Tzuyu's celebrity fans so I think her fans wont mind Sana if ever.

But the problem is...

SANA IS SO BAD DOING HOUSEHOLD CHORES!!!!

Tzuyu must be a busy person but she is a homey one too. She would prefer home cooked foods than take aways. So it would be a plus point if Sana would learn at least to cook.

Im about to sip my coffee when someone suddenly spoke.

"Any problem with me mopping the floor? You keep on knitting your eyebrows. Seems like youre having some ocean deep thoughts." Sana said as she stopped mopping and approached me.

"No not really. I just thinking what to eat." I lied. I dont want her to misinterpret the attention Im giving. Im observing her for Tzuyu nothing else.

"Want me to cook?" She proudly asked.

"As if you could lol." I said mocking her.

"Thats a bit harsh but I will take it as a challenge then." She said storming her way to the kitchen so I followed her.

"So, what disaster are you planning to cook then?" I asked.

"Wow didnt know youre too excited. Dont worry I will give you something you wont forget for the rest of your life." She said chuckling.

"Surely some non edible food. Or poisonous one." I chuckled too.

"Your real name must be Lucifer. Isnt it??" She said hitting my shoulder.

"Anyway, youre not busy chasing Tzuyu today. Thats new." I intrigued.

"Aiyoo. Youre late to the news! She went to a trip. Which I didnt happened to know where so I cannot follow." She said as she frowned.

"I see. So your sherlock powers also ran out hahaha." I said teasing her.

"Shut up Ostrich." She said rolling her eyes.

She continued wrecking my kitchen. You would think its a fast food kitchen when the heard the noise she making. I need to evacuate before anything else happens so I went my way out and went to sofa to continue my coffee.

Some hours later while Im browsing my pad, she went out holding two plates.

I slapped my forehead expecting some five star dish from her but she put a plate of octopus shaped hotdogs in front of me. That made me more stupid than her. Yeah. How can she pull off something like that.

"Why ? You didnt like it ? Theyre cute!!!" She protested.

"Yeah yeah. Thanks Mrs. Gordon Ramsay." I said bitterly.

She put her plate on the table as well, her plate was full of burnt hotdogs, octopus with broken arms, or not well cooked ones. In short, Pandora's plate.

She noticed me staring at her plate so she shoved it a little away and talked.

"Well I want it this way. Dont look as if I burned it because I dont know how to control the fire." She firmly said although I can she some sweats from her forehead. Liar.

"As you said so then." I didnt bother to open an argument, I know it otherwise. She burned and burned until she got the perfect amount of fire. She couldnt lie for Im someone who's been cooking for all of my life. But at least she's someone that's hardworking. She is not easy to give up. She could learn it anytime soon. That would be good for Tzuyu right?