10.

Jeongyeon.

From that day after, Sana didn't stop bothering Tzuyu. She got her way to get Tzuyu's number —which I suspiciously think she got it from my phone—so she's calling her nonstop. Tzuyu had no other choice but to change her number every now and then.

Next was her schedule. Since Tzuyu's public appearance are very much announced, Sana would always attend her events to confess her love. She's been doing this before but now that Tzuyu knew her, it make it easier for Tzuyu to spot her. Tzuyu trying no not be rude in front of her fans. She would just ignore her and interact with other fans.

Even some of Tzuyu's private meetings never escaped Sana's sherlock skills. Just like today.

I ate with my some of my friends and when I'm about to go home, I saw Tzuyu dragging Sana on one of a dark streets. She's furious.

I walk closely to them and there I saw Tzuyu pinning Sana on the wall clenching both of her shoulders.

"Just leave me alone. I don't want to be with someone who's meddling with my personal space." Tzuyu said gritting her teeth.

Pain is visible on Sana's eyes but she's trying not to show it.

"This is my last warning. Bother me again and I'm not sure what will I do to you. One thing is for sure, you will not like it." Tzuyu said throwing daggers to Sana.

Then she harshly pushed Sana to the ground before leaving her. I hide so Tzuyu will not see me. I watched her dashed away.

It was the second time Sana was left out but this time, she didn't cried nor budged. She's smirking when I approached her.

"Do you really need to do this? She obviously doesn't like you." I said while helping her get up.

"The one who knows it's love is the one who is supposed to move. If I surrender now, I'll will never know how it feels to be with her." She calmly replied.

"You love her?" I curiously asked.

She cleaned her skirt as she get up and headed out.

"I think so. Not sure though but all I want is to be with her." She said looking back at me.

The road way home was quiet. No one dared to talk. But at the back of my mind, I think she's being unreasonable. I don't understand how Love makes someone smile all day. How it makes the world beautiful when actually, all it does was to hurt someone.

Why is it that when you choose love, pain will chase you. Do you really need to be hurt before finding real love? Or do real love exist in the first place. What if it's just imaginary. What if people are believing something that isn't true.

All these thoughts never left my head until bedtime. I'm staring blankly at the ceiling. I wonder, what will happen if I fall in love. Will I do foolish things like what Sana is doing? But how will I know it's love? How would I distinguish it from other feelings?

I grabbed my head in frustration. Why am I thinking of these things. I had swear to not fall in love. Not today, nor tomorrow. So why bother knowing what it is and how it feels like. It's just a waste of time.

My thoughts were cut when my phone beep upon receiving a message.

'I fucking hate your maid.'

This is what Tzuyu's text reads so I replied.

"Why? Thought your a fan of romance, of love, of butterflies and flowers?" I sarcastically said.

"She's not the love I'm dreaming of." She replied.

"Why? She got the looks." I honestly said. I couldn't deny that Sana possess great beauty.

"I don't know. I just don't find anything attractive to her. She's annoying." She replied.

"Well bad for you. Seems that she would chase you down to your grave." I teased.

"No way." She replied. I shook my head and chuckled before turning off my phone.

I believe you could like someone without actually loving them. You like because they're beneficial to you, it gives happiness to you, it makes your time worthwhile, but it doesn't be necessary that you love them right?