1. For the trip

Sana's

Today, I went to meet Chaeyoung and Mina and find out that they're planning to have an overseas vacation. I never really gone overseas so I wanted to experience it especially with my bestfriends plus the fact that my crush's squad are planning to join too. But, my dad being so over reacting, I know he would not let me so I'm here to pleased him to let me.

"Daaaaad! I have something to tell you!" I screamed as I entered our home.

He glanced at me before looking back at the newspaper on his hands. He's all dressed up and ready to work. "Where did you went?" He asked.

"I go out to eat with my friends." I innocently answered.

"Why not just eat here? We have foods on the fridge." He said making me chuckled.

"I don't know to cook! You know that." I screamed and pouted.

"Exactly Ms. Minatozaki Sana. You're all grown up now and you don't know how to cook or do household chores. How well your life would be when I'm gone?" He said and stood up.

Here we go again with how well you would be when I'm gone kind of conversation.

"Gosh. Dad what are you even saying? You're stronger than ten horses! I know you would wait me graduate, marry and have kids of my own!" I said and sat on his lap. "I am your princess right?"

"My baby is clinging to me. I bet you need something." He said in a mocking tone so I quickly got up.

"Yeah. You sounded like I'm only sweet to you when I need something!" I said stomping.

"You said that not me." He said chuckling.

"But really Dad, Chaeng and Mina are going to a trip. You would let me join aren't you?" I said giving my best to look cute.

"No." He shortly replied.

"But why?!" I disappointedly screamed.

"Because you cannot even take care of your own." He said tiding up his suit.

"Dad I'm no longer a kid!" I complained.

"Yes you are Darling." He said and pick up his suitcase.

"I'll prove it to you." I said determined.

"How?" He said in a challenging tone.

"I-I, whatever!" I'm pissed. I'm already 23 and He still have the last say on everything. When will I able to decide on my own?

"Well then, prove it to me. Prove that you're responsible enough to take care of yourself. You don't even know how to do house chores." He said.

And who shall be blamed? He treated me like a princess so how am I supposed to learned that adding the fact that Mom passed away when I'm still a kid.

"Then I'll be the maid starting today, I'll cook and clean and do the laundry." I confidently retorted.

"Nice idea. You'll be the maid. But not here." He said that made me shock.

Dad always have silly suggestions ever since.

"You'll be a real maid. Not here but on someone's place." He added.

I wanted to complained but if this is the only way I'll get his trust then fight on!

"Only for a month. And if I succeed, you'll let me join Chaeng and Mina." I said challenging him.

"Deal." He said and tap my shoulder before he left the house.