8. Finally

Sana

Gosh! I'm nervous!!!

"You've been shaking your hands and slapping your face for almost 30 minutes now. It's distracting me." Jeongyeon said glancing me from the driver's seat.

"I'm nervous!" I screamed. Such a sensitive brat. "Haven't you feel the feeling of butterflies on your stomach because of someone? I feel like I'm about to throw up. I'm so nervous." I said breathing in and out to calm myself.

Who on earth will not be nervous if you're about to meet your crush for years.

"Too much Coffee Ms. Sana." She said chuckling.

"It's not because of coffee, it's because of love." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Love isn't about butterflies and unicorns. It's darker than what you think." She said in a serious tone clenching the steering wheel. What happened to her? Is she heartbroken?

With the sudden change of her mood, I decided to keep quiet and focused on calming myself.

I just hope Clumsy Shiba would not be with me today.

Jeongyeon

"Who are you with?" Tzuyu whispered to me as she pulled me a little from Sana.

"My maid. She could help us." I whispered back.

"Okay. As you say." Tzuyu said releasing my arm so I pulled Sana who is acting as if she's scanning the mall and not listening to us.

"Oh." She said acting startled when I held her arm.

"Sana this is my cousin Tzuyu." I said pushing Tzuyu to her. "Tzuyu, Sana. She's currently living with me." Sana gave a shy smile when Tuzyu greeted her. She's way too obvious.

"Let's go?" Tzuyu said guiding us.

Sana's eyes never left Tzuyu so I had to elbow her every now and then so Tzuyu would notbe awkward to her.

"Which one tastes better? This one or this?" Tzuyu said holding two ketchup bottles.

"I like the one on the left. How about you Sana?" I asked nudging her.

"O-oh. Yeah, I agree." She said and smiled shortly. She's differently quiet now haha.

"What's the problem with her? She's been tugging her hair behind her ear every second. And she smiles out of no where." Tzuyu said when Sana is still on her own world.

"Don't mind her. She must be very happy today." I said diverting her.

"I really think there's something wrong with her." Tzuyu said and shrugged.

Aish Sana you could at least pretend not to like her very much