13. Pyscho with a heart.

Jeongyeon's

"Can a hangout a bit with your friends today. I will be out today." I asked Sana who is knitting her eyebrows on confusion. Tzuyu's still on her vacation leaving Sana roaming so freely on my place. And I still cannot trust her and leave her alone on my precious house. I still want to see it on a fine state when I go back.

"Hangout what? They're busy." She replied as she threw her head backwards on the couch. "Why? You getting too suffocated of my beauty that you wanted to take a break?" She confidently said winking at me.

"That would never happen." I chuckled as I sat beside her patting the dog she brought last time.

"Then why you wanna throw me out?" She said facing me. "Got a date or something?"

"Lol no." I laughed "My sister and I have some charity works to do today. We are going to visit some local animal shelter and I couldn't trust my house with a psycho like you."

"Excuse me Lucifer, you should have said earlier. I also could do charity works FYI." She said standing up and putting her arms on her waist.

"FYI too. No way Im bringing you with me." I also stood up flicking her forehead.

"Im not asking for your permission tho." She said and stormed out going to her room.

This girl always leave me with no choice. I guess she gonna stick with me for the day. But thats better than leaving her and letting her burn my house down.

"Oh finally here!" She said going out of the car and enjoying the country side fresh air.

"Tsk come and follow me already. We need to bring this things inside first. We are not here for a vacation." I said scolding her.

"Tsk. I know where Im going. As if Im going to lost in this little place. Idiot." She said following me and getting some things from the back of the car.

"Faster! Who the hell told you to wear heels on an animal shelter. Idiot!" I shouted as I watched Sana struggling to get up from the stairs carrying some dog kits. She just rolled her eyes again

"Hey. You didnt told me you finally get a girl." My older sister elbowed me as she lifted her eyeglasses and watched Sana.

"You must be kidding me. This Psycho is so obsessed with Tzuyu. No way I gonna get a girl like her. I still love my life." I passed by her shaking my head. She's also a psycho.

"Dont conclude to quickly. Love moves in mysterious ways. Besides she is damn hot, I could spend a night or two with her if you dont like her. " She said whispering to my ears before she ran away to continue cleaning dog cages.

"Crazy." I mouthed as I followed her.

The day ended earlier than expected. Two of them did pretty well and theyre really vibing well together. Although there are some occasions where Seungyeon my sister would smirk at me pointing Sana with her lips. Such a clown.

"When I was a child, I always dreamed of putting animal shelters and orphanages and house for the oldies." Sana innocently blurted out as we sat on the bench resting and having some smoothies.

"So what happened? You could always do that." Seungyeon asked her.

"Im not so sure. I think I had been so distracted lately that I almost forgot about it. Plus I dont have that much money." She shyly chuckled.

"Dont say that, you forgot that Im giving your salary on time." I rolled eyes but Seungyeon smacked my head.

"Oh really? How? I havent received any red pockets." She shockingly said.

"Check your bank accounts lol. From what country youve been really?" I shook my head. "But seriously speaking you could join us again next time we volunteer our you could have your own animal shelter and invite us." I told her.

My father always told me that a person who's loving with animals are good people. Everyone wants to have a cute pet to take a selfie with but not everyone have the patience to deal with the struggles of having a pet. Cleaning poops, waking you so early, urine everywhere, vet schedules, ruined headphones and cables. What more is to have an animal shelter where more pets are there.

Now I remember, Mina Tozaki. The one who always donate a box or two of litter sands since Seungyeon and I were gradeschoolers. The one who inspired me to volunteer more and donate more for the sake of this unfortunate animals. No wonder the staffs wasn't surprised seeing her today as if they know her for a long time.
It must be her. Minatozaki Sana.

It would be so nice knowing that Tzuyu's number fan and stalker is a psycho with a heart.