11. Smile

Jeongyeon

I woke up hearing a dog barking in the garden so I quickly went downstairs to check.

There I saw Sana trying to give a bath to a dirty puppy. The puppy seems to be uncomfortable to it's trying to avoid Sana so the water is splashing all over them. Both of them are soaking wet.

"Aish! You're such a bad dog." She said trying to catch the dog.

While catching the dog, she noticed that I'm watching them.

"Oh! Hi. Sorry for the mess. I'll make sure to clean this up." She said smiling brightly as she bow at me.

Her smile radiates like the sun. spontaneous, I can't help but to smile back.

"You're mess up too. Look at your shirt." I said chuckling.

"Oh my! Look what you have done." She said scolding the puppy whom just barks back at her.

Cute.

'There's nothing attractive about her.'

Hmm.. But her smile is cute.

Maybe Tzuyu didn't notice that. Let me help. I'll find likable things about Sana so it will not be hard for Tzuyu to like her.

1. Her smile.

"Hey you hear me?" Sana shouted waving at me so I was caught with my day dreaming.

"What did you say?" I said walking towards them.

"I'm asking if you could help me bathe this kiddo." She asked.

"Is it your first time bathing a dog?" I asked.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"Where did you get this pup?" I asked as I hold the dog so she could water it properly.

"I'm taking a jog when I heard some barks on the drainage so I peeked and saw him crying. I feel so bad for him so I help him up. And brought him here." She proudly said. "Tell me you don't have allergies with dogs." She exclaimed.

"I don't." I chuckled.

"Good. So is it okay if we let this little pup to stay here?" She said carrying the pup to my face.

"Do I have a choice?"   I said teasing her.

"Basically yes, you could say no but if you do, I'll bother you nonstop until you say yes." She said laughing.

"So technically, that leaves me no choice." I said and we both laughed.

Her mouth curves perfectly as she smile. Maybe she could melt Tzuyu's stone heart if she smile like this instead of smirking like a psycho.