6. My Crush

Sana's

Three days had passed. Three awkward days.

After the incident, we never talked with each other. When I'm in the kitchen and she's about to enter, she would pretend to left something elsewhere and leave.

When I'm on the living room and heard that she's already came home, I would quickly run to my room and pretend to be asleep.

She never asked me to do anything in the house too and I feel like I'm living on a dorm than being a maid.

She never ate what I'm preparing anyway so it feels like we doesn't exist on each others world but it's better this way. Days are passing without me doing maid stuffs and all. One month, you will be down in a blink of an eye. Haha.

All the the quietness and awkwardness was cut when I heard her having a phone call this morning with a familiar voice while I'm drinking water at the kitchen. I can't be wrong. I know it's Chou Tzuyu.

I have a crush for Tzuyu for 3 years now so I know how her voice sounds even over the phone.

I peek in to hear them closer and to confirm it's Tzuyu.

I'm giving my best to eavesdrop when she suddenly turned around looking straight to me so I was startled and dropped my glass and broke it.

"What was that sound?" Tzuyu said over the phone.

"Don't mind it. Remember my maid? She just dropped something. So, see you tomorrow." Jeongyeon said and hung up.

I was very nervous when I heard her steps towards me so I tried to finish as quickly as possible but I accidentally cut myself.

She quickly ran to me and checked my finger.

"Broken glasses should be swept and not picked up." She said guiding me to the sink.

She washed my finger thoroughly.

"Can I ask you something?" I said pulling all the guts to ask.

"What is it?" She said putting bandaid on my cut.

"Are you calling to Chou Tzuyu a while ago?" I shyly asked.

"Yes. Why?" She said still focused on my cut.

"How are you related?" I asked again.

"We're cousins." She said looking confused at me when she's done with my wound. "Why ask?"

My ears quickly turned red with her question.

"I, I-"

"You have a crush on her?" She asked smirking. It's the first time I saw her smile. She's probably teasing me.

"No!" I denied waving my hands infront of me.

"Your face says it all." She said standing up.

I quickly grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"What's wrong with having a girl crush?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"I didn't say that it's wrong." She said acting innocent. Well, she have a point.

"Good then." I said proudly. "You know it's been three years. I am so inlove with your cousin!" I said giggling.

"No wonder." She said smiling. "She has a ton of admirers, both boys and girls." She said leaning on the wall and crossing her arms.

"Are you two close?" I asked trying my luck. She could help me.

"Pretty close I think. We often hang out." She said thinking deeply. "Why?"

"Can you tag me along next time?" I asked giving my cutest face. Say yes!!

"I'll think of it. But I personally think you would not fit her taste." She said shaking her head lightly.

"Why? Am I not that pretty?" I complained standing up.

"You have the looks but, do you think that all matters to her?" She seriously said giving me a shot on my heart.

"Is it because I'm not good at cooking? At doing the laundry? At cleaning?" I curiously asked. She just shrugged.

"Yah! Tell me her ideal type!" I said shaking her shoulders.

She acted like thinking putting her index finger on her chin.

"Hmm. Someone uhm, someone not like you I guess." She said teasing me.

"Aish, get lost. Useless freak." I said pushing her away. She just chuckled and made her way to the stairs. She's so bad :(

I suddenly saw my finger and the band aid on it. Well, not that really bad.

"Yah! Thank you ahm—"I shouted thanking her but I don't know her name!! Embarrassing.

"Jeongyeon. Yoo Jeongyeon." She said giving me a short smile before she went upstairs.

Jeongyeon... she got a cute name.