5. Series of Unfortunate events

Sana's

Sometimes I wonder if I have a birthmark on my ass. It feels like when God distributed luck,I'm busy collecting beauty.

Today, I woke up early to buy something microwaveable since that is the only thing I'm confident at but the rain fell down when the sky is really clear when I go out.

I went home soaking wet and because I'm wet, I slipped on the floor and hit my head on the wall. My body is aching all over now.

My boss, (remind me to ask her name next time) left early today so I was left alone. After I ate lunch, I broke a glass while doing the dishes and cut my finger. Good thing there's a first aid kit. I hope it wouldn't leave a scar.

And when I'm wondering if this day could get worse, the worst thing happened.

I'm sweeping the second floor lobby when neighbor's cat appeared carrying a rat so I tried to shoo it. When I'm chasing it on the stairs, I tripped and fell.

My boss who just came, happened to be at the foot of the stair so I fell over her. And just like any other cliché stories I see on tv, our lips met.

I admit I always dreamt of something like this giving use to my clumsiness but no, I never dream of doing it with my boss.

Ground, please swallow me now.

Jeongyeon's

I went out to meet my cousin and went home by afternoon. The house is undeniably noisy so I quickly get in. I saw Sana running after Mino, our neighbor's cat when suddenly, she tripped at the stair so I quickly run to catch her but she fell on top of me, eyes closed.

I can feel her hot breath on my cheeks and it's really uncomfortable. I'm about to ask her if she's okay so I faced her but something soft landed on my lips. Her lips. Our eyes widened with the accident and we quickly got up not saying a single word.

I quickly excused myself and run upstairs leaving her.

I faced her, she must be thinking that I kissed her.

Sana's

Yes, we kissed. And I, I like it!!!

She quickly went upstairs leaving me so I quickly run to my room holding my face. Surely I'm blushing like a mad tomato.

So this is how it feels to kiss a girl! It's so soft! A man's lip feels really different.

It makes me feel more excited about kissing my girl crush. Uwu!

But,

But will I face her? She shouldn't know that I liked it of course. But it's awkward to see her every now and then knowing we kissed.

We're so messed up.