7. Godmother

Sana

"Aish!" It's my third attempt on making tteokboki. Hopefully it will be successful this time.

Jeongyeon entered the kitchen sniffing. "What are you doing? Tteokboki?" She asked. Her eyes are shining.

"Yeah!" I shortly replied focusing my energy on the tteokboki.

"Trying to impress me?" She asked.

When did this girl became so full of herself?

"You wish!" I said making face.

She roamed around and saw my first tteokboki.

Without asking, she quickly get a spoonful and shoved it to her mouth.

"Yaaaaaaah!" She screamed spitting the tteokboki on the sink.

I laughed so hard! I'm almost dying.

It's a failed because it's too spicy!!

"That's what sneaky kid gets!" I said teasing her while giving her a glass of water.

"Devil!" She said glaring at me while fanning her mouth with her hand.

"I heard Tzuyu likes Tteokboki." I said tasting my third attempt. "Hmm."

"You heard it wrong." She said putting the glass on the sink. "It's me who likes it. Tzuyu usually buys me one so people think it's for her."

"What are you? Her girlfriend." I said joking.

"Yeah." She said proudly. What a crackhead. That's incest.

We both chuckled.

"Is it done?" She asked pointing what I'm doing.

"Well, since it's no use now that Tzuyu isn't into Tteokboki. You're lucky, You'll got to taste my dish." I said being proud of myself.

"It's actually an amelioration for burning my mouth a while ago. So it should taste good." She said giving my dish a taste.

She chewed it and nod with satisfaction.

"You're good." She said giving me thumbs up so I clapped my hands.

Wow! My first dish! Only if I could drive all the way to my father's office to make him taste it.

Jeongyeon

Her tteokboki really tastes well. I finished the whole pan.

"I owe you one." I told her after burping. Even my tummy is satisfied.

"Really?" She said with her glimmering eyes.

Her glance is making me nervous. Wrong move Jeongyeon.

"Ahm, Can you help me be close to Tzuyu?" She said hugging my one arm pouting at me.

"You know I cannot." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Why?" She screamed releasing my arm and putting her hands on her waist.

"Because, Tzuyu will not like it. If you want her, get her." I told her as I sat on the couch.

"Aish. You could at least work like a secret fairy god mother you know. Just tell me what she likes, where she goes. Something like that." She told me sitting beside me.

"I thought you like her for three years? Then you should know a lot about her now." I said teasing her.

"Yah, I'm not a stalker you know, of course I cannot know everything. So you should help me." She said rolling her eyes at me. Such a brat.

"Just once. I owe you only one." I said and stood up. I still have something to do.

"Aish. Okay okay. Just introduce me to her." She said happily snapping her finger.

"Okay. She told a while ago that she needs to do the groceries tomorrow. I'll be going with her so you could tag along." I making her jump from her seat.

"Yah thank you!" She said giggling.

"Okay happy now?" I chuckled.

"Yes! Very much! Thank you." She said and suddenly she hugged me and gave me a peck on my cheeks. Such a kid.