Gym Class

Marinette woke up next to an empty bed. Suddenly she wondered if the night previous was just a dream. "Wow Marinette, you didn't even need me to wake you up!" "Yeah Tiki, although i had the strangest drea..." she was about to finish her sentence when she saw a note on her phone, Good morning sleepy, I hope you had a pawsome time with mew last night. Sadly I couldn't stay till morning or else my dad would have the national guard looking for me. I might have to stop in to get those amazing croissants of yours. From, your Kitty.

Marinette was blushing like crazy admiring the note, when she heard Tiki coughing. "Oh no, are you ok?" "I'm not sure Marinette, I think I need to rest" Tikki said falling asleep immediately. "No no no no no, this can't be happening" (A/N Marinette has the miracle box but master fu remembers who he is). Marinette quickly got ready for school putting on a white collared shirt with a black crewneck over it, and a green skirt with Doc Martens. She grabbed Tikki and brought her to Master fu's place.

"Ah, I know what's happening. I need you to give me your earrings and leave Tikki with me, I suggest just in case you wear another's miraculous in case an Akuma comes" said Master Fu, "Thank you so much, I'll come back tomorrow, bye tikki, I'll miss you" Marinette hurried home grabbing the mouse miraculous just in case there was an akuma.

At school today was physical fitness testing for Miss Bustiers class. They all changed into their gym clothes and headed down to the gym. There was an obstacle corse set up on the court. It started off with tires, then you had to cross on the monkey bars, then swing across a "pit" and finally was the rope climb.

For once Marinette was super excited to show off her ladybug skills, since all that working out wasn't' for nothing. Meanwhile Adrien and Damien separately were thinking they wanted to be able to show off in front of Marinette, even as childish as it sounds.

As a couple people went, they were going pretty slow, especially Max, Rose, and a couple more. It was now time for Alya to go. She made it pretty quick but not as quick as Nino. Damien was now going. He breezed though the obstacles like they were nothing, but had a hard time with climbing the rope. Marinette though he did pretty good, but was exited for her turn. Next was Adrien, he was even faster than Damien and could easily climb the rope. Marinette assumed that was because of his extensive fencing and model workouts. But she clearly missed the starring match between Adrien and Damien, for she was now focused on beating the record.

"Oh no girl, try not to trip" Alya said teasing her friend knowing she can be a bit of a clutz. "You don't have to worry about me" Marinette replied, a huge smirk took up her face. Adrien saw this and was confused at first, but then he remembered that she's probably a ladybug and that this should be interesting to watch. She flew over the tires, and was able to skip multiple bars on the monkey bars. All the class's jaws were dropped seeing their clumsy classmate completely destroy them. Especially Adrien and Damien, "Close you're mouth, you might catch flies" Alya told them. Adrien loved seeing her smile, and he knew in that moment she's 100% ladybug, for he's seen that face plenty of times. She then climbed the rope so fast that you might miss it if you blink.

"So how'd I do" Marinette said with an "innocent" look, knowing that her class was wrong to judge her before the task. The fitness testers jaw was dropped. He looked down at the stopwatch and said "You just scored the school's new record, by 10 whole seconds". Marinette jumped up and said "Yesss". She then walked over to her friends and Alya said, "Whoa girl, have you been taking some secret parkour classes or something?" "Yead dudette, that was amazing" nino added. "I guess I just do a lot of Cardio and lifting at the bakery you know" she said with a bit of a nervous chuckle realizing she may of overdone it with the record.

Damien walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder, "Whoa, you have to give me your workout routine, or you could show me". Adrien watched the exchange and was just sick of him. So before Marinette could answer he went over to Damien and in the process knocked his arm off her, now completely facing Marinette saying, "You should join fencing, I know my coaches would love to have you on the team". Damien was getting angrier by the second and once again before Marinette could talk, he grabs Adriens shoulder shoving him to the side saying to Marinette, "You know you'd do even better joining my acrobatics gym. With moves like those you would sure draw in a crowd" He said smirking at her. Adrien had had enough and turned Damien to face him and said, "How about you let her choose?" Then they started to argue.

This entire time Marinette was completely confused, why was Adrien and Damien acting so weird. She was going to say that she'd love to try fencing and acrobatics but that she doesn't have time because of the bakery (and being ladybug). She went to look to Alya and Nino for help, but they couldn't stop laughing at the scene in front of them. "Enough!" Marinette yelled, finally gaining the attention of the two children fighting in front of her making them quiet. "Adrien, I'd love to try fencing, and Damien I'd love to do acrobatics, but sadly I don't have time for either of them. I'm already taking a lot of responsibility for the bakery at the moment and I just don't have the time. Thank you both for the suggestions" she says smiling, then walking out of the gym to go change, not feeling like saying anything else.

The two boys just stood there in shock watching Marinette walk out of the room. They then looked at eachother, and if looks could kill they'd both be dead. They then parted ways walking away from each other to change back for school.