Oh No pt. 2

Marinette had been waiting, for hours, on her balcony, expecting Chat to show up. She was so exited that she even dressed up for the occasion. She Curled her hair, and wore a green chat noir themed crop top she made, and mom jeans with paw prints on the back pockets with a black belt. After a while she started to realize he wasn't coming. She started crying a bit, but the Kwami's tried cheering her up telling her that he was probably busy in his civilian form since they didn't want her akumatized. Then the doorbell rung, and Marinette went down to open in after wiping her tears.

"Hey Marinette... oh no are you ok?" Asked Damien. Marinette realized he could probably see her tears. "Oh yeah, heh, I was just expecting someone to show up but they never did" She said looking down at her shoes, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "You know whenever I'm sad, I get ice cream, would you want to come?" "I don't know, it's a bit late" "C'mon it'll be fun", then Damien grabbed her hand and took her to his car. She decided why not, since it would be a quick stop then she'd have him take her home immediately after.

They were in the car and marinette was fiddling with her thumbs not really looking up as they listened to music. "Hey, when are we going to get there, it's been a whil...." She then looked up realizing that he was driving away from the city and into a forest. Suddenly he stoped the car, shock took over her entire body, and before she could say tikki spots on, he grabbed her harshly putting duct tape over her mouth.

She tried to take it off but he just grabbed her wrists yanking them down, tying her down to the seat. "I tried being the nice guy, but no, you had to go around talking to those other guys. Now we wouldn't want you transforming would we?" He said as he started driving again. Marinette shocked he knew her identity tried screaming, but her efforts were useless.

The car stopped once more and they got to what looked like a log cabin in the middle of knowhere. Before untying her, he bound her ankles and her wrists so he she wouldn't be able to escape when getting her into the cabin. The second he undid the wrap she tried running but wasn't able to and just fell to the ground. Damien just leaned down to her pushing her chest down near the base of her neck and whispered in her ear, "you'll learn to love me, I know you will"

He then grabbed her waist tightly, throwing her over his shoulder, carrying her into the house.

Adrien Luka and Nathaniel still hadn't been able to break free. They were planning again when they heard the Door to wherever they were open from above them. They heard footsteps heading toward the door leading down to the basement, but that's not what scared them. What scared them was the muffled screaming they heard that followed.

Adrien Luka and Nathaniel all looked at each other with worried looks, all thinking the same thing. We're too late.

They hear the footsteps getting louder coming down the stairs, looking out the window that sees into the hallway (it's a one way mirror) they go pale. There he was walking, gripping tightly to Marinette who was draped over his shoulder. Her hair was messy, and they could see the tears streaming down her face as she kicked and screamed trying to break free.

Red is all he could see. Adrien had never been so angry in his entire life. Damien was going to pay for what he was doing. "GET YOUR HAND OFF HER, I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE YOU'RE GOING TO BE SIX FEET UNDER" Adrien yelled as loud as humanly possible, scaring Luka and Nathaniel. They had never heard such anger and hatred towards a person ever, and especially nothing coming close from coming out of Adriens mouth.

Marinette tried kicking and wiggling out of his grasp as he took her into the house, but his grip just got stronger, beginning to hurt her. She was frantic, as she watched the daylight disappear as they entered the basement. Her cries got louder at any chance for someone to hear her. She could've swore she heard someone behind the mirror in the hall, but it was probably her imagination playing tricks on her.

She was then brought into a room with an old bed, a night stand, a single light, and a door seemingly leading to a bathroom. She felt his hands back on her waist as she was thrown from his shoulder onto the bed harshly.

"You know, I've tried being nice, but you just wont shut up!" He then grabbed her wrists and tied them on the frame so she wouldn't be able to get to anything in the room to escape. He then touched her cheek. She turned her head away from him trying to say get away from me which just sounded like mmmhmmphm. Then he harshly grabbed her chin having her face towards him, "You know, you're so beautiful. If only you'd of loved me, not him" he then let go of her chin turning to the door and said, "Looks like I've got to take away his 9 lives".

She used the side of her arm to roll the tape off of her mouth, "Don't you dare touch him, this is between me and you, leave him out of this" she screamed while her vision got blurry from crying. "No can do, besides, it's too late" and with that Damien left the room, closing and locking the door.

Meanwhile in the other room Adrien was not thinking straight. All he could think about was getting Marinette to safety, away from the scum bag Damien. He was able to wiggle his legs free from the rope, and with that he stood up, and jumped as high as he could. When he came back down the chair beneath him broke, cutting up his arms, but to him that didn't matter. The adrenaline had kicked in and there was no stopping him.

Luka and Nathaniel tried getting his attention to let them out, but he was so focused on Marinette that he didn't even give them a second glance. Adrien then took one of the Chair's legs, and whacked the one way mirror as hard as he could. It took a couple tries but it finally cracked. And with one final swing the whole thing fell.

Adrien looked down the hall watching Damien come out of the room, locking it. When Damien turned around he saw a fuming Adrien standing over a ton of broken glass, blood dripping all over him. "What the hell, how'd you get out" Damien said, knowing he'd have to take him out, again.

All the sudden with no warning, adrien ran down the hall as fast as he could, checking Damien into the door behind him, knocking the wind out of him and bruising a couple ribs, "So that's how it's going to go" Damien managed to squeak.

Marinette heard a loud bang on her door and a bunch of yelling. She had hope that whoever it was, they were here to set her free.

Adrien wasted no time, and before Damien could even try throwing a punch at him, Adrien grabbed his shirt, throwing him down into the broken glass on the floor. Damien yelled in pain, as Adrien took the leg of his chair and knocked Damien out cold on the floor. But he didn't stop, he kept hitting him in the back, and only stoped when Luka and Nathaniel were yelling at him to.

His adrenaline started fading, and he was now suddenly in immense pain from the cuts and scrapes on his back and arms from breaking the chair. He then went over to an unconscious Damien and took the key that should open Marinette's door.

There was a bunch of yelling and then it suddenly just stoped. Marinette knew the fight was over, but who had won. She then heard the lock to her door being unlocked. She was hopeful it was someone besides damien but prepared herself for the fact that it still might be him. And all the sudden the door clicked...