He's Viperion?!

During lunch the class was having a picnic in the park. But all the sudden they heard a splash noise, and Alix screaming at Kim. Kim kept on apologizing, but it wasn't enough, and Alix was once again transformed into time tagger. "Get back here Kim! You dropped my pocket watch in the water!" Marinette saw this happening and said, "oh wait guys, I think I have to go check in on the... bakery, yeah bakery, bye" as she ran off. Adrien realized what was happening and he said, "Oh yeah my dad probably wants me home since there's an akuma on the loose" and left to transform in an alleyway.

Marinette knew that since they were versing Time Tagger without ladybug, that she'd need extra help, deciding she'd give Luka sass, knowing he could rewind time if Alix successfully went back. She then headed over to the liberty as Mullo. When she arrived, Luka was already on the deck playing his guitar. He immediately stood up saying, "Who are you, where's Ladybug?", Mullo said, "She's not able to make it today so she trusted me with the mouse miraculous, and said we'd need you too". "Wait a minute, Marinette?!". She was frozen, how did he know? Trying to play it off cool she said, "Whaaaa, pshhh, noooo, I don't even know who Marionete is" "I know when you're lying Marinette" giving up she said, "ugh fine, but we really do need your help. Put on sass and we'll go meet up with Chat Noir near the fight". Luka was so excited that he was going to get to fight crime with Marinette, as if she wasn't amazing enough said, "you know, if you wanted to spend more time with me all you had to do was ask" he said smirking. She just playfully rolled her eye's smiling, "C'mon, Chat's probably waiting for us" "Ok ok, Sass, Scales slither" Then they went off towards time tagger who was still chasing after Kim who had taken a moped to try and outrun her.

Chat was on his way to the Akuma when he saw, Mullo? If Marinette was ladybug why did she need to use the mouse miraculous? He'd find out eventually, he was about to go surprise her, when she walked onto the Liberty to Luka. Chat being the curious being he is decided to listen to their convo, also because he wanted to make sure Luka wasn't going to try anything shady.

Chat's eyes went wide, hearing that Luka figured out Marinette is Mullo, and they went even wider hearing that Luka is Viperion. Now that he said it he could see the resemblance. But he thought back to every time Viperion was talking to ladybug that that was Luka just flirting with Marinette. He just rolled his eyes, deciding he better get near the Akuma before they show up before them.

Chat was sitting on a rooftop waiting for Multimouse and Viperion to get there. When they showed up together, talking, and laughing, Chat went over to Multimouse creating space between her and Viperion saying, "Hello princess, I'm glad you were given the miraculous again" he says giving her a smile. Luka was insanely confused by this interaction, why was Chat being so friendly towards Marinette aka Multimouse, and did he say she's had the miraculous before? He had never heard of her, "What do you mean again?" he asked, but before she could answer Chat says, "Me and Multimouse hand a thing going back then. You know, working on the down low". Marinette couldn't help but chuckle at how dorky Chat could be at some times, but that's just one of the things she loves about him.

"Ok Guys, we still have an akuma to catch" They then gave her their full attention. She layed out the game plan but should've been more specific about who was going with who. "Ok Marinette lets go this way" Chat said, "No, ME and Multimouse are going that way" Viperion, said, "Are you deaf, she clearly said ME and her are going here" Chat said crossing his arms. Multimouse was just sick of arguing for one day and said, "Chat you AND Viperion are going THAT way, and I'M going THIS way, got it". "Yes boss" they both said in unison.

A few hours later...

"Pound it!" the three said in unison. Thankfully Chat and Viperion got along surprisingly well. "You know, us three make a pretty good team if I say so myself" Chat said, "I have to agree, it's like we're the three musketeers" Viperion added. "Ok ok I get it, I'll just have to talk to ladybug about us doing this again. Chat could you leave me and Lu- I mean Viperion alone" Chat suddenly remembered why he wasn't getting along with Viperion in the first place, "Whatever you say to him you can say to me" Chat said defensively. Marinette just walked up to him and rung his bell, "Silly Kitty, I just need to get back his miraculous, and I don't think Ladybug would want you knowing who he is" "Right" Chat said with a nervous chuckle as he loosened the fabric of his suit around his neck. "Well, this cats got to pounce, see you tonight Princess" Chat says while kissing Marinette's hand and he then leaping away into the night.

Viperion then transforms back to Luka handing Mullo sass, "hey, do you mind telling me what's up with you and Chat?" "Oh yeah sorry. Before when I was Multimouse I accidentally transformed and he saw me as Marinette. We've become pretty good... friends since then". And just like that Luka saw it as clear as day, Chat is the new melody playing in her heart. At least he could tell Chat really cares for her safety, but none the less it still hurts. Well if someone might of stolen her heart, it mine as well be none other than paris's superhero. "I'm glad he makes you happy" Luka smiled at Marinette, but she could see a bit of hurt through his smile.

Marinette feels really bad. She loves Luka, but not the way he wants her to. She gives him the biggest hug and says, "You know I love hanging out with you, I just wish I could feel the same way you feel about me" "Don't worry Marinette, I know you don't mean any harm. Besides, you and Chat Noir, talk about a catch" Luka said, knowing it was time for him to really move on. Marinette and him walked and talked back to the Liberty. "You know I could walk you home if you want" "Don't worry Luka, I'll be fine, besides, if I get into any trouble I can just transform into Multimouse" Marinette said fake fighting the air causing her and Luka to start laughing. They parted ways and Marinette started to walk home at night.

Chat being Chat obviously stayed and watched closely to see Multimouse take back Luka's miraculous. Chat just wants to make sure she's safe. He felt proud knowing that Luka seemed jealous of him flirting with her as Chat. But all the sudden his pride melted away when he saw just how hurt Luka was. He almost teared up watching him and Marinette talk, and once he heard Marinette say that she's sorry they couldn't be anything more, Chat realized that Luka was never trying to steal her away, he was just trying to spend as much time as he could with her before she's taken.

He still doesn't understand why Luka hates his civilian persona so much, but he was actually a really cool guy tonight. Now that he thought about it he felt really bad for him, knowing that if he knew for sure that Marinette would reject him, he'd feel heartbreak 100 times worse than any pain caused by an akuma

Chat now thinking straight was able to watch Luka and Marinette converse while walking home without feeling awful. He especially made sure to watch Marinette get home safely. Although he swore on the way home he saw a black figure. But just as soon as it would appear, it would disappear.