Oh No pt. 1

His head hurt, a lot. Everything was a bit fuzzy, but then remembering what happened before he was knocked out, Adrien's eyes shot open. In front of him was Damien, holding his Chat Noir ring. He then looked down at himself, and he was no longer transformed, and he was bound to a chair, not able to move. Then he looked to his left and Luka and Nathaniel were both there watching in complete surprise at the scene unfolding in front of them.

"You know, I shouldn't be surprised. It was obvious Adrien likes Marinette, and you'd have to be blind not to think Chat Noir wasn't in love with her, I mean my god, visiting her every night. See, I thought I was going to have to find out his identity, but you made my job soooo much easier, you know, considering that you're both the same people" Damien continued talking, for everyone else was in too much of a state of shock to say anything.

"Now, I wouldn't want to keep the lovely lady waiting, I've got a date to get to, with a beautiful blunette" he says while walking out of the room, closing the door behind him. No longer able to hear Adrien yelling "YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HER"

When the door closed Luka was the first one to talk. "You know, I was finally happy that Marinette got over his stupid, silly crush on aDriEN agREsTe, and I was trying to be supportive with her and Chat. But the fact you're the same person, I should've known! It will alway be you! It's always been you!" at this point Luka was just yelling at Adrien, taking his anger out on Agreste because he wasn't sure where else to do it.

"Guys! What the heck is going on? What does Damien want? Why did he take me? You're Chat Noir?" Nathaniel yelled, as he was spiraling, being more in the dark about what was happening than anyone else.

Adrien remembering what was going to happen starting yelling, "Damiens crazy! He's been stalking Marinette, and I need to get out of here to warn her" At this point adrien was struggling, violently trying to get out of his restraints, but it wasn't working, and this just caused him to try harder. He then stopped when he heard Luka talking, looking up through his tears.

"Look Agreste, I know you want to keep her safe, but what you're doing is just wasting energy. Now we need to make a plan to get out of here or else Marinette could be in grave danger, and I know she's something the three of us can agree on". Adrien and Nathaniel agreed, and the three got planning.