0.6

|505 — arctic monkeys|

"You danced for Fez?" Rue exclaimed as Juniper hid behind her locker. "Was it all hot or--"

"Rue," Juniper groaned under her breath. "Yes, I danced for him-- he's a customer, remember?" She shut her locker and started to walk down the hall. "I can't be awkward about it or else he'll know somethings up."

"But was it all hot or?" Rue repeated her question as Juniper twisted a corner. "Come on, you never tell me things from your job."

Juniper scoffed with a smile. "Rue, I tell you everything from my job."

"Okay-- you're right but..."

"Can we not talk about my work here?" Juniper pleaded. "Its weird."

"Its only weird if you make it weird," Rue shrugged. "and when are you going to tell Fez that it you he's been going to see."

"I'm not," Rue stopped walking, and pulled Juniper to the side of the hallway. "Rue, I have to go to class--"

"You're not going to tell him?" Rue asked with her mouth slightly hanging open.

"Well no..."

"You can't just live this double life Juniper," Rue shook her head. She knew that the secret would start to eat Juniper alive. "So why not just tell him?"

"Because I don't want him to just see me as the dancer he pays to entertain him, okay?" Juniper ran her hands over her eyes. A heavy sigh bubbled past her lips. "He met 'Cherry' before he met me... and I just want him to like me for me, not for the things I do at night."

Rue nodded, and pulled Juniper into a hug. "Fez wouldn't do shit like that, Juni," she whispered. "and I know you can't keep lying to him."

"I hate how well you know me," Juniper mumbled into the material of Rue's sweater.

"Yeah, I love you too," Rue pulled away from the hug and lightly cupped her cheek with her hand. "Now let's get to class."

"Okay," Juniper nodded as they merged back into the crowds of the hallways.

Rue smiled over at Juniper and leaned closer to her. "Seriously though... was it hot?"

"Oh my god."