Chapter 1⃣6⃣

Nicki's POV
Seeing Jacob Just brought back so many memories. After I pulled off with his car everything in my heart was telling me to turn back but my mind told me to keep going. I knew how Jacob was before we got together, but I guess knowing he liked men made me feel like I had the double the competition and made me insecure. I turn around and look at Jacob as he enters my room. "What the hell do you want?" I ask. "Nicki, i think it's time we talk about that night. he says reaching for my hand. I jerk my body away before he can touch me. "Nothing needs to be said. I think I made it clear how I felt before I pulled off." I say. "Nicki-" he says before I cut him off. "Jacob what's done is done. I don't wanna do the whole I accept your apology thing because I don't. I hate you, and honestly I can't believe you did what you did knowing about my past. Jacon gives me a blank stare before walking out of my room. I finally exhale not realizing I had been holding my breath.

Jacobs POV
Nicki is still mad after all this time. I'm not that aware of Nicki's past but I do know that her ex treated her like shit and she has major insecurity issues because of it. This is gonna be looooong trip. I walk back down the stairs and find my way into the kitchen where Santo and his aunt are preparing dinner. "Charlotte this smells great." I tell her and she turns and gives me a smile. "Why thank you Jacob. Santo, why can't all your boyfriends be nice and polite?" She says. Santo chuckles and walks over to me. "Excuse us Aunt Char, I think me and Jacob need to talk." he says while grabbing my hand and leading me to the basement. We sit on his uncles couch and just look at each other for a couple moments. "What is it we need to talk about?" I ask, finally breaking the silence. "I think you know." he says raising an eyebrow at me. I begin to explain the situation between me and Nicki. Hopefully he understands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you guys think? Just another filler, new update coming soon so please comment and vote 😊.