Chapter 1⃣4⃣ prt 2⃣

Santos POV
I sit there looking dumbfounded after Jacob steps out the shower. he thinks he's funny but he just don't know. But it's ok, ima handle that later. I turn the shower off and step out the bathroom without getting a towel. I walk into the room and look at Jacob as he dries of his body with a towel. He noticed me and immediately looks down and turns his head. I laugh and grab some boxers out of my drawer. "My mom called me. She said there's a family reunion on Saturday, I thought maybe you would want to come with me?" I say. He turns around with a smile. "Yea I would love to meet your family Santo." I smile and walk over to him and give him a kiss. I swear every time feels like the first time."Great!" I say. "So I'll make breakfast today and you can drive." he says as we walk into my kitchen. We still train 3 times a week. Jacobs been doing a lot better since we started. "Ok that's fine. Ima finish getting dressed." I say as I walk back into my room.

Jacobs POV
💪The Gym💪
"Alright one more set." Santo says. I lift 5 more times and put down the bar. I wipe my face with my muscle shirt and reach towards my water bottle, signaling Santo to hand it to me. "When are we leaving?" I ask. "About 7 in the morning, gotta get an early start." he says in his sexy husky voice as he stretches. "Ok, how long are we staying?" "I'm thinking maybe 2 or 3 days." He responds. "Alright let's go home" He adds. Home. That sounds so good. I do think about what it would be like if we actually got married and stuff. I wonder if he thinks about it too. Before I realize we are already in the car.
When we get home, I love the sound of that, I make us some dinner. After we eat, we climb into bed and watch a movie. I feel my eyes getting droopy and I turn over and begin to fall asleep. Santo then leans behind me and puts his arm around me. I wanna ask him if I can move in so bad, I don't wanna freak him out. I wish every night could end like this...

Santos POV
☀️Next Morning☀️
I wake Jacob up and we both begin to pack for our trip. It's 7 and our flights at 8:45. We need to hurry and pack. "Shit..." I hear Jacob mumbles. "What?" I say as I raise my eyebrow. "Uhh...." he begins giving me a nervous smile. "What is it?" I ask, praying it won't interfere with the time frame. "Well I just need to take Beans to Jas' house.." he says looking down. "Well c'mon, hurry up and pack." I say trying not to have an attitude.

Jacobs POV
💎Jas' House💎
Santo was rushing me the whole time we were packing. His bossy side is kinda sexy though😏. I ring the doorbell. Jas opens the door and immediately stares past me. "Uh hey Jas....." I say waving my hand in front of her face. "Move nigga you ain't a guest." She snaps while she pushes me out the way. s who "Hey." She says while giving Santo a seductive look. "Uhh... hey." Santo replies with a chuckle. "Damn Jacob you ain't gon introduce me to your friend? Rude." she says still looking at Santo. "Oh, damn where are my manners?" I say with a smirk. "Jas, Chresanto. Chresanto, Jas." I add. "Chresanto... That's a sexy name." She says trying to bite her lip. I laugh at her. "The Chresanto Jas...." I say waiting for her to catch on. "Oh my god 😕. Bring y'all rude asses in here." she says walking away with an attitude. "You know, if you weren't gay and Jacob wasn't my nigga....." she says while rolling her eyes at Santo. We both laugh at her. "Thanks so much Jas, all his stuff is in this bag. Please take good care of my baby"I say as I hug her. "Yea yea get the fuck out my house." Jas says pushing me away. "Bye Beansie" I say petting him before me and Santo leave. "We got 30 minutes until our flight lets go." Santo says as he jogs to the car. "Whatever whatever..." I say as I buckle my seat belt. I'm just ready for this trip.
Santo's POV
We finally arrive in ATL after a long flight. Jacob talked my ear off the flight. I mean I don't mind my baby talkin but damn. We just caught a taxi to my mom's house. It was so cute watching Jacob stare at Atlanta in awe.
15 minutes later....
We finally arrive at my aunt's house. Jacob and I grab our bags out the back of the cab and walk to the front porch. I ring the doorbell, and almost immediately my aunt Charlotte opens the door. "Hey baby!! Oh my god! Look at you boy! My nephew is all grown up!" she says with tears in her eyes. She pulls me into a tight hug. "Auntie!" I say with a chuckle. "This is Jacob, my boyfriend." Jacob smiles at her and holds her hand out. She looks at his hand in disgust and pulls him into a right hug as well. "We don't shake hands baby." Aunt Char says. "Nicki!" My aunt calls. My cousin appears and we give each other a hug. "Nicki, this is my boyfriend Jacob." Nicki looks disgusted, I mean I knew she was homophobic but she never acted like that towards me. I look at Jacob and he has tears welled up in his eyes. "Nicki...." he begins. "My cousin though Jacob?" She says with an attitude. "You think if I knew he was your cousin I would have dated him?" Jacob says getting angry. "What's going on? You two know each other?" I ask. "This is the ex I was telling you about." they both say simultaneously with an attitude.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y'all weren't expecting that😯Prepare for Chapter 15, it's gonna be loooooonngg. I hope you guys enjoyed. Lemme know what you think in the comments.
5+ comments
OR
25 votes
Follow me
@imnotamindlessfanimm