Chapter 7⃣

Jacob's POV

Santo's been acting a little off today. I've been waiting outside his office or almost an hour while he "gets himself together". I'm not a creep or anything but I noticed a lot of things about Santo. Well I mean I was already assuming this but he isn't married. He might not have children. He doesn't have pictures of anyone in his office except his mom. He's never glued to his phone or making calls. He's lonely, maybe that's why he's upset. Maybe I should try and talk to him and show him that maybe I could be his friend, you know, his shoulder to cry on when he needs it. I gather up the courage to get up and slowly knock on his door. "Yes?" I hear him say in his sexy voice. His voice is just everything😻. I come in and close the door behind me. "You know it's been almost an hour?" I say in a gentle smooth tone. "I'm sorry Jacob I just got a lot on my mind." he says. "So I noticed you're not wearing a wedding ring." He looks up at me with a tiny smirk on his face.

Santo's POV

😏 This just made me feel a little better about Jacob's suprise. I don't have the energy to give it to him today anyway. I can't believe he's about to ask me out. And here I thought he was too shy to make the first move. "Yeaa..." I say letting him continue. "And you don't have children?" He asks. Red flag. I do have a daughter named Merina, but that's a different story that I hope I won't have to tell anytime soon. "Are you going somewhere with this Jacob?" I say avoiding the question. "Well it seems like you might be a little lonely. I never see you talking to anyone or making calls to anyone except your mom." he pauses, " I just thought if that was the case then maybe me and you could get together and spend time with each other." He says looking t me. I look at him and scrunch my eyebrows. "As friends! I meant as friends of course... you know if that's what you were looking for." He says looking at the floor and then looking back into my eyes with a look on his face. You know when you want something really bad and you just gotta have it. That's how he was looking at me. "Nahh Jacob, I'm not looking for a friend at all." I say as I walk around to the other side of my desk before sitting directly in front of Jacob on my desk. "Neither am I." he says before standing up and giving me the most passionate kiss ever.

Jacob's POV

Wow, I wasn't expecting this at all. I pull away and stare at the floor. "Santo I'm sorr-" he tilts my chin up. "Don't be sorry," He says in a seductive voice. "I'e been waiting for that for forever." He continues and kisses me again. I kiss back and put my hand on his shoulders. He pulls back and stares right into my eyes. "You were sending me a lot of mixed signals Santo." I say looking at him. "How? I thought I was subtly making my point clear, I wanted you to know I was interested." he says laughing a little. "Yea but then I saw you with Violet and I-" he cuts me off. "Oh Mrs. V, there's nothing going on between me and her." He says trying to reassure me. "From what I saw this morning, it didn't seen like it." He looks at me slightly wide-eyed and says "Oh I don't know what was up with her this morning. She started kissing all on me and I was just in shock." Santo says trying to explain himself. "I just thought-" he cuts me off again. "It doesn't matter, because I'm not interested in her Jacob, I'm interested in you." he says coming close. And staring in my eyes for a few seconds before kissing me again. Jas is going to lose her mind when I tell her about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooohh O.O bet y'all wasn't expecting that! But sorry it's so short. So i decided to go up to 10+ comments since I'm almost at 1K readers. I should be able to get that. But anyways I hope you liked it.

10+ comments to continue.

Vote and Comment please

And follow me on ig

@imnotamindlessfanimtm