Chapter 1⃣1⃣

I'm just going to go ahead and update cause I have lots of ideas that I don't want to forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Santo's POV

I'm pretending to browse through the candy aisle, while straining my ears to hear the whispered conversation of the person in the row behind me. Their voice is at a whisper and yet it sounds so familiar. I reach the end of the aisle and go back through it as though I can't find what I'm looking for. "Melina shouldn't have to know him. It's not like he's done anything for her. That disgrace of a man. That man is a product of Satan himself." I hear behind me. I whip around and look in to the eyes of a person I never thought I would see again. My ex girlfriend Meena. She immediately broke up with me and cut off all contact between me and my daughter, the second she heard about my sexuality. She gasps and her chest begins to heave. "Meena..." I begin but she cuts me off. "I don't want anything to do with you or your evil ways. I know how you people are. I don't want my daughter to be subjected to that kind of behavior." she says with the expression of disgust never leaving her face or her voice. "She is my child. I don't want her to grow up without me in her life. Thinking I'm just a dead beat who doesn't care for her. "Oh no no, don't worry. She already has a father figure that she knows and loves." she says with a cold laugh. I clench my jaw so hard it hurts. "Meena she is my child! My child! I deserve to be apart of her life!" I say, my voice just below a scream. "Chresanto, the only way you will ever see Melina, is if you kill me first." Meena says in a tone that's just plain evil as she walks away out of the place. I need to go see my mom. She's the only person who can tell me what to do now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooh😯😯. Y'all weren't expecting that were you?? 😂 I hope y'all liked it though.

7+ comments
Or
30 votes to continue

Ig| imnotamindlessfanimtm