Chapter 6⃣

Santo's POV

I was surprised by the way things turned out with Jacob yesterday. When I went into my office I watched Jacob gather his things so he could leave. His cheeks were bright red. I chuckled a little. so far I think me and him are on the same page. I gotta make my move, or should I wait for him? Nahh, Nahh I'm gonna do it. I can't wait for work tomorrow. I gotta a very special plan for Jacob, I'M gonna try my best to persuade him to be mine. I just hope this doesn't blow up in my face.

Jacob's POV

I woke up with a million texts from Jas asking me questions after I told her what happened with Santo yesterday. I decided to text her back after I got back from training. I got up, took a shower, got dressed, and made a small protein smoothie to start off my day. I grabbed my keys out of their bowl and walked out of the door. On my way to the gym I saw a homeless man on the street carrying a sign. "Please help me. I have pancreatic cancer and no way to go through with my treatment. I have 2 little girls who are very sick as well. Please help me." Wow. This guy is just another scam artist. I look down at his ankle and notice a shiny iPhone sticking out of his fake dirty boot. I can see a nice and crisp navy blue suit sticking it if his bag too. Damn, he could have at least put a little more effort into hiding his evidence. as he walks back up the street he begins to knock on my window staring me down with his "beady" eyes, trying to get me to give him money. "I will not be tricked." I say as the light turns green and I pull off. As I drive into the parking lot I see something that makes my heart shatter.

Santo's POV

I have my surprise for Jacob all setup. I just can't wait until my session with Mrs. V ends, I'm really excited to see him today. I finally finish up with Mrs. V and I begin to put away some of the equipment. I feel a warm hand on my arm and turn around and see Mrs. V smiling at me kinda weird. "So Chresanto, I just wanna thank you for all the things you've done for me." she says in a slightly seductive voice, stating my full name. "Uhh you're very welcome Mrs. V, it makes me happy to see how much progress you've made. You have most definitely transformed into a totally different figure." I say staring at her a little bit weird. "You know, I wouldn't mind if you saw the full transformation up close and personal." she says staring at me. I guess she's saying she wants me to see her naked. I don't know what the hell she's talking about. Mrs. V would never say these things. And she's like 10 years older than me. I don't know what's wrong with her. Suddenly I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Mrs. V gives me a hug and begins to leave a trail of kisses from behind my ear to my jawline to the corner of my lips, while wrapping her arms around my neck. I'm so in shock I don't even know what to do. I grab her wrists and push her gently away from me. "Uhhh, bye Mrs.V. you did good today I'll see you on Friday next week. I'm pretty booked." I say in a rush while getting her to leave. I speed walk to my office and shut the door. I pace the room going through my mind trying to figure out what the fuck just happened.

Jacob's POV

Oh my god. Nicki's friend is kissing all over Santo and he's letting her. I knew he wasn't gay, well maybe he's bi. All these mixed signals are making me confused. I blink back the tears forming in my eyes and walk straight into the building. I approach the door of Santo's office and knock gently on it. "Come in" I hear Santo say lowly in his slightly husky voice. Damn, hearing that voice almost makes me forget what I just saw. No shut up Jacob, just focus. I walk in and close the door slowly. I tip toe over to the chair and sit down. "So what are we doing today?" I ask trying to sound excited. He looks at me a little strangely and responds, "Jacob I apologize I just need a minute alone." he says lowly. "Alright, I'll be out here waiting" I say as I leave the room. I wonder what's wrong with him.

Santo's POV

I don't know how to feel right now. I can't even think straight right now. How am I supposed to go on with the surprise now? I can't even focus right now. I need a blunt, but I can't do that anymore. I don't wanna throw away several years of fitness training for a small moment of relief. I don't need fucked up lungs either. I take a deep breath and put my head in my hands. What the hell am I going to do now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo I decided to update even though the last chapter didn't make 5 comments. I do have a few dedicated readers that like this book but I don't wanna waste my time by writing a story that nobody is reading. If you don't comment then i don't know if you like it or not.

But anyways... Comment and Vote please. 5+ for the next chapter.

Follow me on ig

@imnotamindlessfanimtm