Chapter 8⃣

Jacob's POV

"Yess Jas!" I say for the millionth time. She keeps asking me if I'm serious about what happened between me and Santo. "Yasss omfg get the dick Jake!!" she screams in my ear. "Whatever Jas," I laugh "We had lunch too, it was all just....perfect." I say as I smile. "OMG tell me everything!" Jas screams again. I shake my head, she is so ghetto sometimes. I can hear her crunching extremely loud on some chips through the phone. I begin telling her about me and Santo's little "date"

Santo's POV

I can't keep my mind off what happened yesterday. I remember every second of it...

💞😋 The Date 😋💞

J: So we never really got a chance to know each other.

S: I agree, 😏 I wanna know everything about you.

J: -laughs- Well my favorite color is green...

I remember every single word that came out of his mouth.

S: I think it's nice that we got a little off day and had a chance to improve out relationship

J: ...oh, I agree?

S:-embarrassed laugh- I mean like our trainer and client relationship.

J: -laughs- Oh, I mean maybe we can make it a little more than that??

S: Most definitely...

😂 I remember how nervous I was after I said that.

J: So what made you decide to be a trainer?

S: I like to see people achieve something that they didn't think they could, especially when I helped them along the way.A lot of people think that they don't have the ability to meet their fitness goals, so I want to show them that they can.

J: Wow, that's great Santo! I guess I'm glad I have you with me then😏.

S: I guess so😏.

Me and Jacob did a lot of flirting yesterday.

J: I mean, lets get to the point -laughs a little- I think we both know what we want from this.

S: Yeaa...

J: I think if we wanna move forward we should get to know each other a little more...

And that's exactly what we did.

🙊👀 In the Bathroom 👀🙊

Me and Jacob are standing in the handicap stall. We've been in here for almost half an hour. He tilts his head back as I kiss all over his neck and lips. He pushes me lightly and gives me that same yearning look. "Santo, I think we should wait..." I look in his eyes and can tell that isn't what he wants. "Ok, I think so too." I say giving him the same look. I walk over to the stall door and open it for him, stepping out behind him.

"Santo!!" I snap out of my thoughts and look at Jacob. "H-huh? Sorry." I say as he giggles. "What were you thinking about?" I look at him nervously. "Uhhh ..nothing, nothing" he looks at me weird. "Over here daydreaming and stuff," he says in his cute little laugh "Must be something really important, I was screaming your name for like 15 minutes!" he says laughing at me. He has no idea.... We finished up and I payed for our food. After that I walked him to his car and went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooooo how'd y'all like it??

I mean it isn't much fr but I didn't wanna leave y'all hanging. What do y'all think is gonna happen between Jacob and Santo next? Lemme know in the comments

Only doing 7+ this time.

Vote and Comment

Follow me on ig @imnotamindlessfanimtm