Chapter 1⃣2⃣

Melina in multimedia

Jacob's POV
Santo has been gone for like 45 minutes😕. Ion know where he is but I'm fucking hungry. I take the time to uh "investigate". I tip tie around in his office looking at all his pictures. I plop down on his office chair and stare at the drawers of his desk. Hmm, should I look?? I think I should😏. I open the first one and don't find anything except books on fitness and protein shake recipes. I open the second and find a bunch of used tissues😷. I glance down at it one more time before I begin to push it in. Some of the tissues shuffled around revealing a sheet of paper....

Santo's POV
I drive over to my mom's house and unlock the door. I silently creep into the kitchen, tip toeing behind my mom and then quickly grabbing her putting kisses on her cheeks. She screams and then turns around and hits me. "Chresanto!!" she says stating my full name. "Don't scare me like that! I'm telling you boy, one of these days you gon get fucked up." she says giving me a stern look. I start laughing extremely hard. "I'm sorry Mama, I just wanted to surprise you." I say flashing her a smile. "Uh huh, Ima surprise you too, with an ass whooping." she says, clearly still upset. "Alright, alright, I'll leave you alone Mama. I actually came here cause I need some advice." I said guiding we out of the kitchen and into the living roon. I take a seat in the couch an pull her down beside me. "What is it baby?" she says as her face goes from stern to serious. I explain what I heard in 7-11 and my mom sighs when I finish. "Well, I think she is definitely wrong for keeping my grand baby from you. I think you should try and get full custody. I told you from the beginning I didn't like that girl, and that maybe that sort of relationship wasn't good for you." she said raising her eyebrow, obviously referring to my sexuality. "Mama, it took me a while to come out of the closet, Meena was my cover up but I did love her." I said. "I don't want her to keep my baby from me. And what am I gonna tell Jacob??.... oh shit! Shit, shit, shit!" I say hopping up off the couch."Mama I gotta go, I'll call you!" I say as I run out of the house. "Boy! You better control all that cussing in my damn house!" I hear her holler from the door as I hop in my car. "Bye Mama, I love you!" I yell as I pull off.

Jacob's POV
OMG! I shook my head in disbelief as I look at the paper.

Melina I. August

I stare at the name as I think about the conversation me and and Santo had in his office that day. Why didn't he tell me he had a daughter? I love kids, it wouldn't have been a problem for me. Now there's nothing to do but wait. I he's serious about starting a relationship will he keep this from me? I ponder my thoughts as I sit and wait for him to come back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So?? What do you guys think? I hope you guys liked this chapter.
Please read my story Triumph Through the Struggles, and vote and comment.

40 votes
OR
10 comments to continue.

Ig| imnotamindlessfanimtm