29: Bonds

Harry woke, his mind foggy. He rolled over, and snuggled closer to Draco's chest. Draco smiled, and brushed the hair from Harry's face. 

"G'mornin." Harry mumbled, sleepily.

"Goodmorning." Draco returned, and kissed Harry's forehead.

Harry blinked his eyes open, and smiled at the sight of Draco's messy hair.

"What are you looking at?" Draco asked.

"Your hair." Harry said. "I like when it's like this."

"What? When it looks like I've been snogging for the past hour?" Draco asked.

"I hadn't thought about it that way but yes." Harry said. "Like that."

"Hm." Draco hummed, thoughtful. 

"I'd be happy to help in the styling process." Harry said, a mischievous hint to his smile.

Draco grinned. "Really now? How thoughtful of you."

"Mmmhmm." Harry said, and tilted his head toward Draco. Draco met him halfway.

The kiss was slow, and sweet. Then Draco propped himself up on his elbows so he could kiss more comfortably. The kiss deepened, and they lost track of time. And Draco's shirt. Harry's hands roamed over Draco's chest and back, the muscles earned from quidditch.

The door opened, and the two had barely a moment to react before Ron's voice was heard. "Oh bloody hell." 

"I knew it!" George crowed, drowning out Hermione's squeak of surprise.

Fred was just cackling.

Draco shifted so he was sitting beside Harry, who was slowly sitting up, his face growing quite pink. Ron was turning a similar shade.

George was now trying to convince Fred to breathe, but he himself was laughing too hard to get the words out. Hermione saw Draco without a shirt and turned around. Ron stared, dumbfounded.

"Harry, do you know where my shirt went?" Draco asked casually, eyeing the others for their reactions.

Harry caught sight of it to the side, and he hid his face in a hand and pointed.

"Ah, there it is. Thank you." Draco said, and got up, grabbing it and slipping it on. His shoulder didn't bother him nearly as much today. He walked back over to Harry, and leaned in close. "Would my presence just make the upcoming conversation worse?" He asked quietly.

Harry nodded, unable to say anything at the moment. Draco tucked a hand under Harry's chin and turned his head to steal one last kiss from him before heading to the door. "I'll go see about some breakfast." He said to the four loitering around the door. 

Fred and George's laughing had calmed enough that they started to catch their breath. And then Fred saw Ron's extremely colorful and shocked face, and he pointed it out to George, already laughing again. George wheezed. They both had laughter tears in their eyes.

Draco slipped past them and went downstairs in search of food. Harry sighed. 

"Fred, George. Do I need to talk about this with you two or will you just let it be?" Harry asked.

"We're-" George managed between his breaths of air.

"-good." Fred finished, also trying to catch his breath. 

"Then get out so I can talk. I can't hear myself think over you two." Harry said.

Fred and George stood, still grinning madly, but they seemed to be over their fit of laughter. "Good luck Harry."