Chapter Three

[Not Edited because it's almost 2 in the morning. Sorry.]

Present

*Wynter's pov*

Friday night rolled around and both my parents including Angelica's kids were gone. Seth was planning on stopping by later on around ten so we could both plan out what was going to happen for our runaway.

It was currently 9:05 pm and I was gathering what I needed for my shower.

I have to admit that looking at my tub was always tempting now. Nothing stopped me last time for trying to kill myself, so what will now?

But I knew I couldn't do it.

I don't want Seth to walk in on something like that. He would be horribly heart broken and that would only make him sad. I wouldn't want that to happen. Seth is always there for me and I shouldn't make him feel like he isn't.

The warm water cascaded down my pale body and I leaned against the wall, closing my eyes. After a few minutes I pulled myself up and washed myself with strawberry scented soap. It was Seth's favourite.

I gasped when I felt arms circle around my waist and I was glad to turn around to see that it was only Seth.

"Hey, baby." I couldn't help but let out a huge smile and kiss him on the lips. His light brown hair was sticking to his face since he was under the shower head with me.

He gripped my hips and pushed me against the wall, dominating my mouth was his. I pulled away slightly, not really in the mood to have sex.

"Sethy, I'm not in the mood." I pouted and leaned back.

I felt a sharp sting on my cheek and head went flying to the side. I whimpered in pain.

He growled. "But I'm in the mood and I want to fuck you."

I looked up at him with watery eyes. "B-But Seth.. Can't we do it after we plan? I promise we'll have sex." His green eyes that were filled with furry were now replaced by guilt.

"Fucking shit, I did it again. Baby I'm so sorry." He gathered me in his arms and rocked us back in forth. "I won't do it again, I promise."

I nodded and allowed him to kiss me on the lips. "It's okay, I forgive you Sethy. I love you."

"I love you too baby, let's get out." I agreed and allowed him to pull me out of the shower. We quickly dried ourselves off and walked back into my room.

Seth slipped on his grey jogging pants, leaving himself commando. I was reaching for my briefs when he grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Stay naked." I bite my lip and nodded. He pulled my wrist away and I crawled onto the bed, going under the sheets.

Once Seth placed himself in bed, I scooted over to him and rested my head on his chest. His arm went around my waist and he kissed the top of my head.

"I have money saved up." Seth started. "Do you have anything?" I shook my head. My father took every penny that was given to me from my mum.

He nodded. "Okay, that's fine. If we ever run out you we can just use your body or something." I gasped, offended and scared.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered.

He huffed. "You know I love you and I know what's best. You're supposed to listen to everything I say and what you're told to do."

I nodded. "You're right, I'm sorry Sethy." He kissed my cheek.

"You're still mine, remember that. But anyways. I think we should make our way to LA or something. What do you think?"

I nibbled on my lip. That's where my brothers live..