Chapter Nine *Part two.*

[Not Edited.]

*Evynder's pov*

I pulled Levy's body closer to mine, my lips meeting his cheek. The younger boy groaned softly, his eyes opening slowly. His blue jewels stared up at me with nothing but emptiness.

"I love you."

He nodded and buried his face in my neck, curling up against me. "I know." His hand reached down to tangle with mine. "I love you too."

With no more restraint, I rolled myself over until I was over on top of him. His eyes widened quickly, pink staining his porcelain cheeks and mouth parted slightly.

Taking advantage of his open mouth, I leaned down and captured his lips with my own, my tongue making its way into his warm caven. He moaned softly in surprise while my hands ran all over his body, one of them making its way into his hair.

I gripped his fragile thigh and pulled it over my hip, my hips roughly grinding against his. He let out a strangled moan, moving his hips against mine.

I trailed my lips down his jaw, licking and nibbling. Burying my face in his neck, I sucked on his skin, his moans going up a notch. His arms wrapped themselves around me, nails digging on my back.

"E-Evynder!" I flipped us over, his tiny body straddling my lap with his arms around my neck. His hips continued to grind against me, going harder each time. "Hurry up and fuck me already."

I stripped him of his clothes, leaving him in his briefs that he was going to have to throw out later. Leaning over, I nibbled on his pink nipple and took it into my mouth, sucking on it harshly.

"Oh fuck, please." He moaned out loudly, rubbing himself through his briefs, my name falling past his lips.

"Not just yet, baby." Levy let out a shine of protest, tugging my shirt off. I quickly pecked him on the lips and scooped him up, dragging the both of us downstairs where my brothers were sitting down watching a movie.

At the sight of us, their eyes widened in shock before smirking.

"Little Levy got horny, huh?" Damyen said, eyeing us lustfully. "Well, give us a show." He leaned back, my brothers joining in as well.

I laid Levy on the floor, his cheeks flashing fifty shades of red. Spreading his legs apart, I buried my face in his crotch and nibbled on him through his briefs.

He gasped out loudly before letting out a loud moan when I sucked on his tip. I pulled them down and threw them across the room, taking his dick into my mouth. I took him down my throat, a moan leaving his lips and hips lifting off the ground.

"Evynder, pleas- Ah!" His hands gripped my hair tightly as he came into my mouth.

I swallowed all that was given and sat up, his hooded up watching my every mouth. He looked so erotic right now with his hair sticking up all over the place, his lips parts and blushed cheeks.

"Fuck me." He whimpered, spreading his legs even wider for me, his hand trailing down his body to stroke his dick back to life. His finger probed at his entrance and slipped in, thrusting it into himself. In and out, in and out, moans and groans falling past his lips.

I felt myself leak into my boxers and groaned loudly as my pants were getting too uncomfortable. I stripped everything off, my dick hard as a rock.

"Suck, now."

*Blayse's pov*

I watched as Levy and Evynder played with each other in front of us all, my dick straining painfully against my jeans.