Chapter Twelve

A/N: I'm horrible, I'm sorry.

*Wynter's pov*

I groaned as I heard the annoying birds chirping, they were being too loud. I rolled over, but stopped half way as something stopped me from moving any further.

A body.

But why would there be a body in my bed?

Oh god, no. Did drunk me do what I think I did? I swear, if drunk me did what I think I did.. I'm seriously going to consider ending my life.

Taking a deep breath with my eyes closed, I slowly tilted my head downwards and peeled my eyes open. Only to see that I was..

Naked.

Fucking hell.

I can't believe I got myself wasted and ended up sleeping with someone. There were a few guys here last night, so was it one of them? Or was it Jude?

If it was one of the other boys, it probably would've been Collin. Considering the fact that he was flirting with me earlier in the evening. Don't get me wrong, he's extremely  attractive, but I'm in no mood to want to get down and dirty.

Maybe in the end it was Jude. I don't remember much, but I do vaguely remember being a little clingy with him last night.

I sighed at my thoughts knowing that I was clearly getting nowhere. Therefore, I grew a pair of balls and faced the man who had his dick all up in this business.

*
"How many times must I apologize for what happened last night? We all had too much to drink and besides, can you blame me? You're so fucking attractive." He said, walking into the kitchen.

I watched him with slit eyes, glaring intensely at him. I was furious. He poured himself a glass of water and faced me, back against the island and took a sip.

I scoffed. "What a poor ass excuse. You know I don't fucking want you in that way. I despise you, Jude. I always will and you know that."

"That's not what you were saying last night." The corner of his mouth lifted, presenting me with a smirk. He sat his glass on the counter and stood up straight, taking slow steps towards me. 

I scoffed, taking a step back. "Just like you said, we both had too much to drink. Last night meant absolutely nothing. Don't try to find something that isn't there."

"You couldn't be anymore wrong, my dear." His steps were getting bigger and his pace was picking up. "Jude, go faster. Please don't stop." He imitated me, a small moan coming out soon after.

"Stop."

"More, I want more."

"I said, stop."

*
My back arched as he thrusted further into me, my toes curling in the process. I cried out as he gripped my hips harder, pounding me into the mattress. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't tame my voice.

*
Jude had me against the wall with no way to escape. His face was inches from mine, both his hands were pressed against the wall, trapping me.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want me to touch you right now." My heart picked up pace, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting hard right now. I could feel his warmth surrounding me, and the gaze I was holding with him had me hypnotized. I couldn't say a word. I could only focus on his seductive look, the lust swirling in his eyes and the throbbing of my cock.

I was weak against his touch and I couldn't understand why. Maybe I missed the touch of a man? I do however, have to admit shamelessly that I do love the attention I get.

A good minute passed before his smirk widened. "That's what I thought." And before I even had the chance to respond, his lips came crashing against mine.

I moaned instantly at the feel and melted into him. There was no delicacy in this kiss. It was hot and rough.

Clothes were being ripped away, our lips crashing against each other's. It was opened mouth and all tongue, it was messy.

It all happened so fast. My hands were pressed against the wall, back arched, ass out and his long, hot rod thrusting inside of me. He showed me no mercy.

My cries of pleasure echoed in the kitchen, and no matter how much effort I put in, I couldn't quiet down. Jude was showing me what he could give me and more.

I came over and over again, but he never stopped. I was weak against his touch. He was dominating me and for an odd reason, I didn't mind. But then again, who cares about anything when they're being fucked?

*
When I woke up this time, I was sore all over. My hips ached and so did my ass. I was still so exhausted. I don't even have the energy to sit up.

Beside me once again, was Jude. He was sleeping soundlessly. His lightly tanned face was shaped in a peaceful manner. I do admit, he really is good looking. He does have nice long full lashes that curl ever so slightly and his jawline could cut a bitch.

I sighed and turned around, my back facing him and I faced the window, looking outside. The sun was setting and the sky looked absolutely breathtaking. Sunsets are always beautiful.

I opened up my nightstand quietly and pulled out one of my many bracelets. It was a blue and black beaded bracelet. My brothers surprised me with one day, and I remember feeling all shy and happy when it was given. My heart ached at the thought of them. If only I was only able to snap my fingers and be with them right now.

Tears welded up in my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. I wiped them quietly and curled up, clutching the bracelet in my hands as I drifted off to sleep, hoping to numb the pain. Even if it was only for a few hours.

A/N: I won't say that I'm back just yet, but this may be the beginning of my return. On that note, I don't think I'll be continuing all of my books. If anything, I would want to write new things. Create new characters and storylines. I don't know. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed it.