Chapter Eleven

*Jude's pov*

I shook my head, glaring directly. "I'm seriously disappointed in you today, you're acting like a grade A bitch."

Wynter slammed his glass on the table and walked up to me. "I wouldn't be acting like a grade A bitch if you just took me home! I don't care what my father says, you and I, we are nothing. I hate you and I will always hate you!" I winced.

He picked drink and one of the many alcoholic bottles off the island, storming out of the kitchen.

I sighed and clenched my fists on the island, squeezing my eyes together. Why can't he just like me? I'm trying, I really am but it's just so hard to get over this wall he built around himself.

He doesn't know how much he's hurt me. I was jerk when we first met but at least I can say that I'm warming up to him. And gosh, do I want to take him on a trip to visit his brothers but his father strictly told me not to. He said that he'll see them at our wedding. Which isn't for a little while.

We still have a wedding to plan but Wynter won't cooperate. We need to get him measured for a suit, we need to find our venue, then another location to where we're going to eat, what food are we going to eat, what's the theme? Nothing, absolutely nothing is planned.

"Dude are you okay? We heard yelling." I looked up to see Collin, Ted and Aaron standing on the other side of the island.

I nodded and sighed. "Yea, everything is fine. He'll cool down. Just make yourselves a drink and such."

They got busy on making whatever they were making and sat themselves outside on the deck where they sat down and pulled out a stack of cards.

"Are you joining us in a game of King?" Ted asked, sipping his drink.

I nodded. "Sure, just give me a minute." Putting g the attention back to lunch, I placed each chicken on the grill and closed it. Lunch will be delicious, I'm so hungry.

I glanced up to the window that went to the guest room Wynter was staying in and saw that he had the blinds open along with the window. Maybe he'll join us down here when he smells the food and hears the guys and I having fun.

I sighed and walked over to my friends with an honest grin, excited to drink, play and have a good time.

Twenty minutes later, I was tipsy and the food was just about done. I excused myself to go into the kitchen and whip up a quick salad and potato salad (I started cooking the potatoes ten minutes ago).

Once everything was done, the boys helped me gather everything and set up on the table, outside of course.

I went back inside and made my way upstairs to Wynter's room. I made my way in and saw that he was sitting on the window ledge, drinking from a bottle of vodka. He glanced over at me for a second then turned away, looking out the window.

"Dinner is ready."

He shrugged and went for another swig, shaking his head at me. "I'm not hungry."

"Please come eat." I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed.

He glared at me and mumbled lowly. "I'll be down in a minute, now shoo." I nodded and walked out, leaving his door open.

Not even a second later, I hear a thump and an 'ow.' I run back to his and there he is, sitting on his butt. He looked up at me and pouted.

"I fell. My legs.. are like..jelly. Everything is..spinning." He pouted some more.

I slightly roll my eyes and reach over to pick him up.

"You have nice eyes. Did you know that? If it weren't for my brothers or my father or Sethy, I would totally be all over you." Wynter giggled. "Oh god, I sound like a whore." He full on laughed. "I'm such a whore. A filthy, disgusting, low life, cheap, trashy whore."

I helped him out of the room and down the stairs. "Don't say that about yourself."

"It's true bu- Oh no! We forgot the vodka bottle." He stomped his foot but then instantly brightened up. "Good thing you have more down here."

I sighed, my buzz slowly dying. "Are you sure that you need to drink more?"

"Of course, I'm trying to find an answer at the bottom of a bottle." He giggled.

"The only thing you'll find is an addiction and a shitty liver."

The younger boy just shrugged and sat himself down once we got outside and grabbed a bottle of dry gin.

What a sad human being.
****************************************A/N: Shorter chapters equal faster updates! This chapter isn't edited.