Chapter Eight.

[Not Edited.]

*Jude's pov*

I watched as Wynter quietly ate his soup that the nurse brought in for him a few minutes ago. His face scrunched up in disgust.

"This is disgusting." He said as he pushed it away. "I'm not eating this."

I sighed and crossed my legs, leaning against them. "I can go buy you something."

"Go buy yourself a new fiancé." Wynter snapped at me, giving me a nasty glare. "I'm sure you have way more then enough."

I rolled my eyes and stood up, walking towards the door. "I'll be back."

"Don't bother." Ignoring his rude comments that slightly stung, I left. I vaguely remember his dad telling me that he really loves sushi.

There's this sushi shop nearby that I heard is really great, which it is because I myself enjoy sushi once in a while.

It was only a ten minute drive before I arrived and strolled on inside. The smell of fish instantly made its way inside my nose, making my stomach growl quietly.

I got myself the California roll and a dragon eye for Wynter, along with two containers of tempura shrimps. After paying the woman the exact change, I went back to my car and then eventually back into the hospital.

"I told you not to come back. Why are you here? Are you deaf or something?" That was the first thing that came out of Wynter's mouth the second he saw me come in.

I pulled up a chair near his bed and took everything out of the bag and placed it in front of me. I placed Wynter's serving onto his lap and then opened up my container of good. "Just shut up and eat."

He scoffed but held his tongue, opening his as well.

After we both finished our very filling meal, I threw out the trash and say back down. "You do know what they can only hold Seth in for twenty-four hours, right?"

"I do and once he's out, I'm giving him a phone call and staying the hell away from you."

Shaking my head in disgust, I replied. "For one, just give up the whole I'm-so-tough-act. Second, are you fucking stupid?"

"Ugh, you're so annoying. Just know that I hate you." He pointed to the door. "Get out or I'll scream for security."

I shrugged. "Go on, I dare you."

"SECUR-" I clamped his mouth shut with my hand.

"Oh for the love of fucks, shut up!" I pulled my hand away. "Do you not have any common sense? Any respect? I'm here trying to help you and you're acting like a selfish son of a bitch. You're going to sit there, lay there, I don't give a fuck and we're going to wait until the nurse tells us when you're getting out. Do I make myself clear?"

He glared at me harshly, noting his lip.

"I said, do I make myself clear?" I repeated, crossing my arms.

"Yes." He growled out lowly.

I grabbed a magazine from beside me and threw it into his lap, only for him to throw it on the floor and lay down, turning away from me.

It felt like forever until a young female nurse walked in with a smile on her face.

"Hi there, is Wynter awake?" She asked, looking at me after seeing that he was laying down. At the sound of his name, he sat up and leaned against his pillows.

"Oh good!" Her smile brightened and she pulled out a chart. "After looking at everything.." She scanned the paper on her clipboard. "You seem to be fine and you're free to leave whenever you want." She bid us goodbye and left.