Chapter Four

[Not Edited & Read The Authors Note At The End. It's Important.]

*Wynter's pov*

I sighed while staring out of my window. My arms were wrapped around legs that were pressed against my chest as my chin rested on my knees. I sat on my window seat, wishing I had the freedom I once had in the palm of my hands.

Now here I was, staring out of my window watching the sunset as the birds flew around going where ever they wanted to go. People roamed the neighborhood, smiling at each other as they held a conversation. Across the street was a park full of squealing and bubbly kids running around with each other.

I let out another sigh, squeezing my legs closer to me.

My door barged open. "Get on your knees and suck my Chuck Norris dick!" Olivia jumped on my bed and giggled.

For the past couple of weeks, Olivia and I actually started getting closer. It was a shame that I was going to leave her behind but I know that I'll see her again. Hopefully. I'll be sure to leave her a note.

I smiled slightly at her entrance. "I think I'll pass." I stuck my tongue out.

She playfully pouted. "Oh well, your loss." The blonde stood back up. "Dad told me to tell you to get ready, we're going out for dinner with some of his coworkers."

I nodded slowly and shut my door as she skipped out of my room.

As I started getting ready, I couldn't believe that my father was letting me out of the house, out of my room. I couldn't shake the feeling that he has something up his sleeve. But as for, I'm pushing that aside and going to enjoy the outside world.

After my shower, I slipped on my black skinny jeans, white dress shirt, black converse and of course, my black tie. I tied on the white and black bracelet Levi have to me for my fifteenth birthday.

My very pale blonde hair was styled nicely, my bangs swept to the side with no strand sticking up.

Someone knocked on my door. "Come in." Olivia walked in with a nice tight blue dress that reached right above her knees. It showed a little bit of her cleavage but nonetheless, it suited her. Her blonde hair was styled up into a neat bun with a few curly strands around her oval, slightly tanned face. She wore a decent amount of makeup that made her hazel eyes pop and to finish it off , she wore a pair of black heels. "You look beautiful." I said, smiling a little.

"Thanks, handsome." She winked at me and linked her arm with mine. "Let's go, mom wants to take pictures."

She guided me down the stairs and we landed right in front of Owen. He wore the cliche penguin suit and dress shoes. His blonde hair was swept back as his piercing hazel eyes, lit up at the site of us. He looked handsome.

"Well don't you two look great." A smirk played on his lips.

I blushed and kept my mouth shut, staying by Olivia's side. She huffed and placed her other hand on her hip.

"Well, duh, I'm fabulous." She pointed go me and back to herself. "Of course we look great, we're going to be the best ones there." She had a playful smirk as well plasted on her lips.

Owen just rolled his eyes, saving his hand. "Yea, yea."

"Oh good, you're all ready. We're taking pictures." The witches voice, I mean, Angelica's voice, came from the stairs as she walked down. I had to say, she did look lovely in her strapless red dress but she's still the devils sister.

My father was right by her side with a stone casted face, wearing a black suit with a red tie.

"Wynter, take the picture." I couldn't help but feel my heart ache. Not that it was a surprise. I grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of them as they posed.