The Run away Princess and Pirate

A/N: I got this story idea off of a edit that I made. I know it sounds cheesy.

Y/n's POV
My family is royalty, my mom and dad is the queen and king, so that makes me of princess of course. My family may look good to the public, but that's all they cared about looking good, their status, they didn't care about anything but wealth and rich's, they didn't even care about their own daughter. So I hated them, it sicken me. So one night when everyone was asleep, I packed up my stuff and quietly walked down the halls. "Okay good everyone is asleep." I said quietly, but not after long I bumped into one of the guards. "Princess Y/n?" The guard said. 'oh crap.' "what are you doing out this late?" The guard asked me. "Uh I couldn't go to sleep so I'm just walking around." I lied. The guard looked at me. "If you are walking around to help you got to sleep then why do you have a bag in your hand?" He asked me. "well uh you see..." I didn't know what to say I was caught red handed.
I quickly ran off, and then the guard ran after me. ' damn it.' I thought, I saw the exit. "I'm almost there!" I exclaimed. Once I got out of the Palace I hid in the bushes. "Where did she go?" The guard said, this time he was with two more guards. "This way!" One of the guards said as he was running the opposite direction of where I was hiding. "Phew." I said as I got out of the bushes and started to walk into town.
I was wearing a disguise so no one would recognize me. "So far so good." I said, then I bumped into someone. I looked up at the person. He had curly black hair, had freckles, wore a orange cowboy hat, had a beaded necklace, had ASCE tattoo with the S crossed off, had shorts on, and no shirt. I wasn't gonna lie he was pretty good looking.
"I'm sorry Miss, are you okay?" He asked me. "I-I should say sorry, I was the one who bumped into you." I told him.
Ace's POV
The crew and I stopped at an island to get some rest and get some food and stuff for the crew. I looked around the town was lively, everyone was laughing, having fun. It seem liked a fun town to live in. Then someone bumped into me, it was a girl. She had e/c and h/c, she looked like she was trying to hide from people or running away cause the way she was dress and had some bags with clothes with her. "I'm sorry Miss, are you okay?" I asked her. "I-I should say sorry, I was the one who bumped into you." She told me. Yep, she was running away. "Anyways I got to go!" She told me, then she quickly ran off. Then I saw guards in the town. "They must be after her." I mumbled.
Back to Y/n's POV
I saw guards so I ran off quickly. ' How did they get here so fast.' I thought. I got to the beach. "I'm in the clear I think." I said as I was looking around and catching my breath. Then I felt the cloak rip off of me, it was one of the guards. "Found you Princess, now come back." The guard told me. "No, I'm not going back!" I told me. Then he grabbed me by the wrist. "I said no!" I told him as I tried to get out of his grasp. "I'm sorry what I'm about to do Princess." The guard told me as he was about to punch me but then he caught on fire. "Huh?" I said, I was confused. I looked up to see the man I bumped into. He walked up to me, I slowly back away. "Hey it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." The man told me. "O-Okay." I said. "Now can you tell me why you was running from them?" The man asked me. "Uh no offense, but I just met you so I don't even know who you are." I told him. He chuckled. "True, sorry my name is Ace, what's yours?" He asked me with a smile. "It's Y/n." I told him. I told Ace the reason why and he wasn't shocked. "Do you have anywhere to go?" He asked me. "No." I told him. He smiled. "Then come with me." He told me. I looked at him "to where?" I asked him. "Well you see I'm a pirate." Ace told me. My eyes widen, "What?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'm part of white beard's crew, so you wanna join?" He asked me. "Fine." I said.

Third Person POV
Ace brought Y/n with him on the ship. Everyone looked at Ace and Y/n. Mostly at Y/n "Ace..." Y/n said. "Don't worry, you'll be fine." Ace told her, both of them went to White beard. "Who's this my son?" White beard asked Ace. "This is Y/n pops." Ace told him. Y/n hid behind Ace and waved. Ace told him the whole story and White beard accept Y/n. They had a feast to welcome Y/n. Marco went up to Ace and Y/n. "For a second I thought you was going to say she was your girlfriend." Marco told Ace. "We just met." Ace told him. "Yeah, but ever heard the thing called 'love at first sight'?" Marco said. "Yeah, but that wasn't the case." Ace told Marco. "Yeah, all I was doing was running away from home and bumped into Ace, then later on he saved me." Y/n told Marco. "Running away from home?" Marco asked Y/n. "It's a long story." Y/n told Marco as she took sip of her drink. "Short story I'm a princess I didn't like my family cause how they act so I ran away." Y/n said. "So a run away princess huh?" Marco said. "Yeah, I guess you could call me that." Y/n told Marco. "The run away princess and the pirate..." Thatch said. "How cheesy." Marco said. "Guys we aren't a couple!" Ace told both of them.
A couple of months later
Ace found out that Black beard killed Thatch and got really pissed everyone was trying to hold him back and tell him not to go. "Y/n talk some sense into him!" Marco told me. I clutched my fist together and took a deep breath. "ACE I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T GO!!!" I yelled at Ace. Everyone was quiet, my face was red. Ace walked up to me and hugged me and kiss me on the forehead. "I love you too Y/n, but I'm sorry I have to go." Ace told him. I was trying not to cry. "Just promise me that you will be safe." I told him. "I promise." He said. Then he sailed off.

The end
A/n: I hope I did good on this one vote, comment, and follow otherwise peace out ✌️