The fortune teller and Ace

R/n- restaurant name
Third Person POV
Ace was on his search for Blackbeard in Alabasta. "I told her about how my boyfriend was acting weird and she said the next day he is going to propose and he did!" A girl on the street told her friend. "really?" Her friend said. "Yeah." The girl told her friend. "She can predict the future!" The girl told her friend. 'predict the future? Probably a devil fruit she ate...' Ace thought to himself, maybe she has seen Blackbeard! "Excuse me madame where is this fortune teller?" Ace asked the woman. "Oh she by r/n." The lady told Ace. "thank you." Ace told her as he walked towards the restaurant and saw a small stand next to the restaurant. 'that must be the stand.' Ace thought.
Y/n's POV
I was a young man walking up to my stand, I knew him, he was fire fist Ace a pirate, plus I saw him in another man's fortune. "I have been expecting you, Portgas D Ace." I told him with a smile.  "How-" Ace said. "You're on a search for a man named Marshall D. Teach aka Blackbeard right?" I told him. "He came here?" Ace asked me. "Yes, he wanted me to read his fortune and I saw you in it." I told him. "Really?" Ace said. "Yep." I told him. "Which way did he go?" Ace asked me. "If I tell you it will lead you to your death and many others." I told him. "My death?" He asked me. "Yep, and the death of the man you call 'Pops'." I told him. "Yeah right." Ace told me. "You dare question my readings?" I asked him. "It seems far-fetched." Ace told me. "You're curious you want to know about your future." I said. "Say I am." Ace told me. "Like I said if I tell you which way he went it will lead you to your death, your brother will try to recuse you but you protect him from Akainu." I told him. Ace looked at me "Luffy?" He said I nodded my head. "He will be heartbroken." I told him, "And so will your crew...after all of that do you still want to go after Blackbeard?" I asked him. Ace looked at me "I'm still going after Blackbeard!" He told me. "So going after him you won't care about your death or anyone's on your crew?" I asked him. "I don't know if that's you being  stubborn, selfish, or stupid." I told him. "Hate to break it to ya, but that's how I am stubborn." He told me. "He is going to Banaro Island which you two will fight and you will lose." I told him. "All you are saying is that my future is bad." Ace told me. "Do you think I like telling people their future if it is bad?" I told him.

Ace's POV
The woman name Y/n told me about my future, it was bad but I didn't wanna believe it, I mean I was going to died? So will Pops? "Yeah right." I told her. "You dare question my readings?" She asked me, she looked offended. "It seems far-fetched." I told her, but I wouldn't lie if I'm curious about my future. "You're curious you want to know about your future." She told me. "Say I am." I told her. "Like I said if I tell you which way he went it will lead you to your death, your brother will try to recuse you but you protect him from Akainu." She told me. How does she know about Luffy? "Luffy?" I said, she nodded her head. "He will be heartbroken." She told me, "And so will your crew...after all of that do you still want to go after Blackbeard?" She asked me. I looked at her, Blackbeard killed his own crew mate! Of course I'm going after him even if it means death! "I'm still going after Blackbeard." I told her. "So going after him you won't care about your death or anyone's on your crew?" She asked me, "I don't know if that's you being stubborn, selfish or stupid." She told me. "hate to break it to ya, but that's how I am stubborn." I told her with a smirk. She sighed "He is going to Banaro Island which you two will fight and you will lose." Y/n told me. "All you saying is that my future is bad." I told her. She looked at little angry or sad. "Do you think I like telling people their future if it is bad?" she asked me. She makes a fair point. "Anyways thanks." I told her. "You know, you can change your future if you want to by just one single move." She told me as I walked away.

The end, sorry if this was bad or if anyone was OOC comment vote and follow I take requests otherwise peace out ✌🏻