The Promise That Wasn't Kept

Your POV
"Listen up Y/n and Luffy! I will never die!" Ace told Luffy and I when we where little and found out our brother Sabo died. I looked at him with big puffy red eyes. "promise?" I asked him. "I promise." Ace told me. "Good cause if you do die I will kill you." I told him. "how can you kill him if he's dead?" Luffy asked me. "It's a figure of speech Luff, meaning I will be really mad at him." I told Luffy. "But I won't die okay?!" Ace reminded us. "Yeah we know." I told him with a smile.
But I guess that was a promise that he never kept, because right now Ace was dying in Luffy's arms, I ran up to them two. "I guess you're gonna kill me now." Ace told me joking. "No I'm not! Cause you're not going to die!" I told him. "Y/n you know I am." Ace told me. "NO! YOU'RE NOT! CAUSE IF YOU DO YOU WILL BREAK OUR PROMISE!" I told him. "Well I guess that's one promise I didn't keep." Ace told me before his body fell lifeless on the ground. "why did you have to break out promise you idiot!" I said as I fell onto my knees crying. Why is life so cruel to me and Luffy? We both lost our brothers. "H-he didn't deserve to die." I mumbled quietly. "Huh?" Akainu said. I turned to him with anger. "I SAID ACE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE!" I yelled at him. "He did deserve to die, he was the son of the pirate king." Akainu told me. "JUST BECAUSE OF WHO OUR PARENTS ARE WE DESERVED TO DIE?!" I yelled at him, "WE DID NOTHING, WE ARE JUST INNOCENT KIDS!"
"SO WHY DO WE HAVE TO ATONE FOR WHAT ARE PARENTS DID?!"
"Because the children have the blood of criminals!"
"THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE ARE LIKE THEM!"
I saw Whitebeard stand behind Akainu and he looked like he was going to piss his pants, so I let Whitebeard take it from here.
I guess the fatigue and the injuries from the weapons I got hit with finally took it's course. Somehow I knew this might be it, cause I don't have a devil fruit like Luffy and Ace nor do I have their monster strength so my body is just normal. I closed my eyes and relaxed. "I'm sorry Luffy." I said, the next thing I saw was a bright light then I saw Ace. "Hey idiot." I greeted him.

The end sorry if this was bad or if anyone was OOC comment vote and follow I take requests otherwise peace out ✌🏻