Ace x Marine reader

A/N: angst maybe?

Your POV
I was at Impel down Level six visiting Portgas D. Ace. "What are you doing here Y/n?" Ace asked me. "Can't I just come and see you?" I asked him. "No you can't." Ace said. "Well too bad, I am." I told him as I sat down. "Was you undercover?" Ace asked. "Huh?" I said. "Was you undercover when you met me?" Ace asked me. "No, I was not." I told him. "Yeah right like I believe that." He told me. "If I was undercover I would've brought you in after we left the bar." I told him, "But I didn't." "Or was it more like you was too drunk to take me in?" Ace asked me with a smirk on his face. My face got red "I wasn't drunk!" I told him. "Yes you where, your face was completely flush red." Ace told me. "And who's fault is that?" I asked him. "Your's." Ace told me. "No it was also your's!" I told him. "Yeah, but who got to the bar before me?" He asked me. "Okay fine, it was my fault." I mumbled. "Good girl." Ace told me. I rolled my eyes, "You know Ace I really wanna break you out..." I told him. "But you can't since your a marine." Ace finished. "Yeah." I told him. I started to have flash backs of the night we met.
*Flash back*
I was sitting at a bar having a few drinks cause I was off duty. I sighed "having no one as your drinking buddy is boring." I said "then how about I be your drinking buddy for tonight Miss?" I heard a voice said.
Back to the present
I looked down and started to cry. "Damn it Ace, why did you have to get caught?!" I asked him. "Y/n?" He said. "Now there's going to be a war!" I told him as I was crying. "Well looks like you caught yourself a girlfriend huh Ace?" I heard a voice say. I look and saw Vice Admiral Garp. "Vice Admiral Garp!" I exclaimed as I was wiping my eyes. "Old man." Ace said. "So you two know each other?" Garp asked us. I looked to the side "W-Who wouldn't know him Sir." I told Garp. "It's okay, I won't tell Sengoku or anyone." He told us. I sighed "Anyways they need you Y/n so get going." Admiral Garp told me. "They do? Thank you Sir for letting me know!" I told him as I ran out.
Ace's POV
I was talking to Y/n a girl I knew, we was arguing who got her drunk me or herself. I could see Y/n was embarrassed I couldn't believe she was a marine. I she looked down at the ground, I saw her hands was shaking "Damn it Ace, why did you have to get caught?!" She asked me "Y/n?" I said. "Now there's going to be a war!" She told me while crying. I was about to open my mouth "Well looks like you caught yourself a girlfriend Ace." I heard a familiar voice say, I looked and saw the Old man. "Vice Admiral Garp!" Y/n greeted him while wiping her eyes. "Old man." I said. "So you two know each other?" The old man asked us. Y/n looked to the side "W-Who wouldn't know him Sir?" Y/n told the old man. "It's okay I won't tell Sengoku or anyone." He told us I saw Y/n's face in relief. "Anyways they need you Y/n so get going." The old man told Y/n. "They do? Thank you Sir for letting me know!" She told him as she ran out. "Can you have Y/n stay out of the war?" I asked him. "No, all Marines have to be there." The old man told me. "Tch." Is all I said.
Time skip to the War at Marnieford.
Your POV.
Ace escape from help from his brother Monkey D. Luffy which I was glad, he was almost the the ship, but of course Akainu had to talk bad about the White beard Pirates which made Ace furious and started a fight but what happened next I couldn't believe. Akainu killed Ace, "N-No." I said as I fell to my knees crying. I was about to run to Ace but someone held me back, it was Koby. "I know you want to run over to him, but the fleet admiral told me to hold you back." Koby told me. "H-How did?" I asked Koby. "Someone saw you with Ace one night and you didn't bring him in." Koby told me. "I'm sorry about what I am about to do to you Koby..." I told him. "Huh?" He asked me. I elbowed him in the gut which made him let me go and I ran to Ace but I only saw his dead body. I turned to Akainu, "How could you!" I yelled at him. "he is a criminal plus why would you care solider?" Akainu asked me. "B-because I loved him!" I shouted to him. Everyone was quiet. "I wanted to free him! I wanted to him to live! I wanted to be with him!" I sobbed. "I can grant that wish." Akainu told me as he raised his fist.
Third Person POV
Akainu raised his fist to Y/n and just liked he did with Ace he punched a hole through Y/n's stomach. 'oh well, I saw this coming.' Y/n thought to herself, then fell down next to Ace.

The end sorry if this was bad and if anyone was OOC comment vote and follow I take requests otherwise peace out ✌🏻