NSFW Head canons

Head canons- What a fan thinks.
Yeah so we're gonna do some spicy Ace head canons. This is my first time doing these so I'm sorry if there not good.

the first time in bed he wasn't gentle but wasn't rough. But after the first time you guys do it say goodbye to your walking privileges he will be rough with you and the first time you two did it was in your room on the ship.
See being the only female in the Whitebeard Pirates you get your own room on the Moby Dick. But also everyone heard you two which made Thatch and Marco tease you two for about a whole week.
Some times he would wear protection but he also like doing it raw, but whenever he's about to cum he pulls out, he doesn't want any kids yet. Speaking of that, he would mostly likely want to cum in your mouth. He thinks it hot.
One time you guys did a quickie in the crow's nest at night cause both of you was out doing night watch and because Ace was being a horny mf.
Ace would be a total tease in bed, but yet there are times were he is serious.
What get's him going is you teasing him or wearing tight clothes.
If you want to get kinky he's fine with it, but one thing he would not allow in bed is you hurting yourself, that is a total turn off.
There is one time were he accidentally used his devil fruit during sex and let's just say he burnt your bed but not you.
If you have any scars do to a fight he would just kiss them or run his fingers over them because he knows you don't like having scars.
He is mostly dom but you being a switch you would Dom him once in a while.
This may or may not been his first time having sex, cause he knows a way around the woman's body so you always wondered about that.
He would definitely leave hickeys on your neck or on your breast cause he likes to claim what is his, but you would get him back by leaving scratch marks on his back.
He is a bit bigger than the average size if you know what I mean. You wasn't shocked when you saw it instead you was amazed.
He tends to like to get a little handy in public but when that happens you try to have a poker face and glare at him.
He would take good aftercare but right after that he sleeps.
He could go two or one round with you, it depends have much stamina he has, if he has too much prepare for a round three.
His most favorite position is either doggy style or missionary.
He loves it when you moan his name that makes him get turned on even more.
One time he accidentally made bruises on your thighs and because of that he was boosting his ego because of how rough he can be. But you threw a pillow at him and he ended up saying sorry.
In the morning he would still be in bed next to you but if he isn't he's usually in the bathroom.
If you wake up before him you just like to touch his soft hair which that would make him wake up.
One day you fell so sore because of the night before you just stayed in bed all morning and because of that Marco scolded Ace.
If it get's too much for you he will stop, but that's rarely when you can't take it.
One time Ace saw you in your underwear and bra and he was red in the face but you wanted to see if his face can get any redder so you took his cowboy hat off and put it on your head and winked and that night was very steamy between you two.
Some times when he gets inpatient he would burn your bra or underwear off, but he wouldn't burn you but you would still get mad.
One time you stealed prison sea stone handcuffs and used them on Ace during sex, he didn't wanted to admit it but he liked it, but once you took the handcuffs off you was in big trouble.

The end sorry if these where bad this is just what I think, if you want me to do any more head canons either in my one piece one shot book or in the book just tell and I can try my best on it. Comment, vote, and follow otherwise peace out ✌🏻