wedding

A/N: I just wanted to make one a one shot of this with Ace. Modern AU

Your POV
"You look so beautiful!" Nami told me. "Really?" I asked her. "Yep you do." Robin told me as she was putting up my hair. "Okay done!" Koala said. "I can't believe your getting married before us." Nami told me. "Yeah, same I never thought Ace would proposed." Robin said. Yep that's right, Fire Fist Ace proposed to me. "Well either way I'm surprised too." I told them. There was a knock on the door. "Permission to enter?" I heard Marco asked me. "Yeah." I told him. Marco is taking the place of my father to walk me down the aisle. He walked in, all dressed up. "You look pretty Y/n." Marco told me. "Thanks." I told him. "You know I can't believe you and Ace are getting married." Marco said. "Why is everyone keep on saying that?" I asked him. "Well because we never picture Ace to be the one to pop the question and settle down with a girl." Marco told me. "Well that mean you can find all kinds of pirates on the grand line." I told him. "true, now come on let's get you down the aisle." Marco said as he held out his arm.  I took it and he walked me down the aisle. I could see Ace, he was all dressed up in a tux which was surprised cause I'm so use of seeing him with out a shirt. But he was smiling. I could see Luffy his brother getting inpatient but was getting scolded by his older brother Sabo. Once we got down to Ace Marco handed me off me. Once the ceremony started it seems to go by quick. We said ours dos and that kinda stuff. "I pronoun you two husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." The preacher announced Ace kissed me and everyone cheered.
Wedding reception
"I love wedding receptions!" I heard Shanks yelled, he was drinking. "Did you just come to the wedding just to drink?" Marco asked him. "yeah what else for?" Shanks told him. "Are you serious yoi?" Marco asked him. "No I'm not." Shanks told him, he looked at me and Ace. "congratulations Y/n and Ace." He told us with a smile. "Thanks Shanks." I told him. "Yeah thanks." Ace told him. "So I should be expecting some grandkids from you two?" Pops asked us. Ace choked on his drink, and my face got red. "N-Not right away Pops!" Ace told him with a red face. "Y-Yeah!" I agreed with Ace. "Sorry I just want some grandkids cause they are probably the only ones I'm going to get." Pops told us with a laugh. "Hey! What about the rest of us?!" Marco asked pops. "Yeah!" Thatch said. "You guys would probably would have someone by now right?" Ace told them with a smirk on his face. "Oh don't get cocky just cause you got married!" Marco told Ace. "I'm not getting cocky I'm just telling the truth." Ace told him. "Hey Luffy that was my food!" Usopp told Luffy. "I'm sorry it's just so good!" Luffy told Usopp. "Have some decency Luffy!" Nami told him hitting him on the head. "Hey Ace! Y/n! The car is here!" Koala told us. "okay." We said. All the single ladies were crowded in a circle. I threw the bouquet and Robin caught it, and when Franky saw that he ran away. Ace and I got into the car and we was off to our honeymoon. 

The end? Should I do the honeymoon as a part two or??? Maybe tell me in the comments if I should do a part two with this. Vote, Comment, and follow I take requests otherwise peace out ✌🏻