Drunken Love

F/N- friend's name.
Your POV
We was having a party on the Moby Dick which that means drinks and I wasn't a heavy drinker, I was a lightweight meaning I get drunk easily but that didn't stop my friend F/N to get me drunk. Which she successfully did. I chugged down another glass of sake or whatever we was drinking, my face was completely red due to the liquor. "Hey Y/n you like Ace right?" F/n asked me. "yeah I do." I told her. "Then yell that out to him." She told me. "I may be drunk, but I ain't that drunk to see what you're trying to do." I told her. She sighed, "You're no fun." F/n told me. "I am too!" I told her as I took another drank of my drink. "Then tell Ace it." She told me. "No." I told her. "Yes." She said. "No." I told her. We went back and forth, then I got irritated "NO I WON'T TELL ACE THAT I LIKE HIM!!!" I yelled at her, everyone looked at me. "I heard my name?" I heard Ace say. F/n smirked "Why you- you planned this didn't you F/n?!" I asked her. "Maybe, maybe not." She told me. "It's nothing Ace." I told him, "I was just going to bed." I told him as I started to stand up and then fell back down. "Had too much to drink?" Ace laughed "No." I told him. "How many fingers I am holding up?" Ace asked me. "Ten?" I said. "No, it's five." Ace told me. "I was close." I told him as I stand back up, I started to walk but then tripped. "Can you take her back to her room?" Ace asked F/n. "Sorry I have to do something real quick, so can you take her back?" She asked Ace. ' liar...' I thought to myself.
Ace's POV
I was drinking with Marco and Thatch. "So yeah I guess that's how my brother ate the gum gum fruit." I said. "NO I WON'T TELL ACE THAT I LIKE HIM!" I heard someone yell my name, I turned around and saw Y/n telling that to her friend, she looked irritated and drunk at the same time. "Go break it up Ace before those two get into a fight." Marco told me. "Why me?" I asked him. "Well because you was getting talked about over there." Thatch told me. I sighed and got up and walked over to the two girls. "I heard my name?" I asked them. "Why you-you planned this!" Y/n told f/n. "Maybe maybe not." She told Y/n, then Y/n turned around to me. "It's nothing Ace." She told me, "I'm just going to bed." Y/n told me as she got up but fell back down. "Had too much to drink?" I asked her while laughing. "No." She told me. I knew she was lying of course cause her face was completely flush red. "How many fingers I am holding up?" I asked her. "Ten?" She answered. "No it's five." I told her. She shrugged "I was close." Y/n said as she tried to stand back up and walked but tripped again. I looked at her friend. "Can you take her back to her room?" I asked her. "Sorry, I have something to do real quick, so can you take her back?" She asked me. Again I wasn't dumb, I knew what her friend was trying to do, I sighed. "Fine." I said, as I picked up Y/n off the floor. "Thanks Ace." F/n told me as I started to walk away. I carried her bridal style, cause somehow it was easier for me. While I was carrying Y/n, she snuggled up to me. "I really do like you Ace." I heard her say. "You do?" I asked her, she nodded her head. "yeah, I like your freckles on your face, I love your eyes and your hair." She told me, "I love all of you..." She told me before dosing off. I was blushing a little.
Your POV
I was snuggling up to Ace. "I really do like you Ace." I told him. "You do?" He answered back, I nodded my head. "Yeah I like your freckles on your face, I love your eyes and your hair." I told him. "I love all of you..." I told him, then I fell asleep.
Third Person POV
Ace finally got to Y/n's room and laid her down on the bed, she started to wake up. "Oh uh sorry, just go back to sleep." Ace told her. "Only if you are with me." Y/n told Ace. "I don't wanna take advantage of you Y/n..." He told her. "I just mean to cuddle with me..." Y/n told Ace, "Why did you think I met something else?" She ask Ace in a seductive tone. "Don't talk like that Y/n." Ace told her. Then Y/n yanked Ace onto her bed and got on top of him. "Why? Is it because you're turned on or something?" Y/n asked Ace as she trailed her finger down his abs. "N-No it's because you are really drunk and I'm not that drunk." Ace told her. "Oh yeah? Your friend tells me otherwise." Y/n told him as she stroke his groin and Ace made a moan. "You know if we do this it wouldn't feel right." Ace told her as he pinned her to the bed.
Your POV
The liquor must've caught up to me cause once Ace put me down on my bed I woke up and ask him if he could stay here with me and he said how he wouldn't take advantage of me, but that's when the liquor definitely kicked in cause I was being seductive, which I never do. "You know if we do this it wouldn't feel right." Ace told me as he pinned me to my bed. "Does it have to feel right?" I asked him in a sexy tone. He growled "Your gonna regret talking like that Y/n." Ace told me, then he kissed me roughly I didn't mind it cause I put my arms around his neck deepen the kiss, we was both loosing air so we broke apart the only thing was that connecting us was the string of saliva on our lips, then kissed again and he licked my bottom lip to ask for entrance, but since I was drunk I was being a brat and denied him, Ace didn't like that at all cause he squeezed my ass which made me gasp and he took that to his advantage to stick his tongue in my mouth, "You really thought you was going to win?" He asked me as he started to take off my shirt and started to kiss my neck. "Let me tell you something hon, you won't ever win against me." He told me is a sexy voice, then he took as my bra and started to kiss my breast, I felt his cold teeth on one of my nipples, while the one was getting massage which made me make some noise. Once he got done massaging one of boobs he slid his hand down to my womanhood and put one finger in I gasped, he smirked the took of my pants and saw my underwear. "Jeez, you are really soaked." Ace told me as he slowly took my underwear off without no warning he stuck his tongue in and lick around.  "Ahh Ace..." I moaned. Then without knowing I cummed all over his face. "I-I'm sorry Ace!" I told him. "Don't be sorry." He told me as he wiped it off his face. "now I'm guessing you need my dick right now?" Ace said. Even though my face was flush red from the liquor I knew I was blushing. "Yes I do." I told him. "Then beg." He told me. "H-huh?" I asked. "You heard me, beg for it." He told me again. I swallowed my pride "please Ace, I need your dick." I told him. "Say it a little louder." He told me. "Please Ace, I need your dick!" I said louder. "Good enough for me." Ace said, then he just slammed it into me. It hurt for a little bit and Ace saw it. "It's okay, I know it hurts but it will go away in a while." He told me. I nodded my head and like he said the pain went away. "you can move." I told him. "Okay." Ace said as he started to move. "A-Ace" I moan , "g-go faster." "Okay." He said, he went faster and harder than before. "AAAHH Ace!" I moaned I gripped on his back, making red scratch marks. He went in and out fast, I could barely think about anything but Ace and what he was doing to me. It was pure bliss. "Ace I am about to cum!" I told him. "Same." Ace said. "Cum together with me Y/n." He told me. I nodded my head he pulled out and cum and I did the same. "You know what to do next." Ace told me. I got on my knees and swirl my tongue around his dick and then sucked on it. "G-God Y/n." He said. Then without warning he came in my mouth. "Swallow it." He told me and I obeyed him and swallow it. "Good girl." He told me. "Let's get cleaned up then go to sleep." I said. We both got cleaned up and then went to bed.
The next day your POV
I woke up and groan I had a massive hangover. Stuff was coming back to me from last night and my face got red but to make sure it wasn't a dream I turned over and saw Ace naked sleeping with me and I was naked too of course. ' it wasn't a dream.' I thought. Then I saw Ace move then he opened his eyes and rubbed them and when he saw me he smirked. "last night was one of my best nights." He told me. "S-Same." I said. Then I heard a bang on my door. "YOU TWO COULD'VE KEPT IT DOWN LAST NIGHT!" I heard Marco yell from on the other side of the door.

A/n: the end sorry if this was bad or if anyone was OOC comment, vote, and follow I take requests otherwise peace out ✌🏻