Ace x reader

I got this story idea off of the song called Tèìr abhalie 'riú by the Celtic woman. I was going to have this is my Chuuya x Reader one shot, but I thought the song would be better fit for this book. And it's one of those song fics I think that's what you call them.

Y/n's POV
I was staring out the window of my house, oh how I wish I could go outside during the day
Look how the light of the town.
The reason why I can't go outside during the day is because my health isn't that good. But they never said anything about during the night.
The lights of the town are shining now
Everyone was asleep so I put on my shoes and hopped out of my bedroom window and ran down the road to the town.
Tonight I'll be dancing around I'm off on the road to Galway now!
I got to the town
Look how she's off on the town!
I saw a bar, I never been to one so I walked in and sat down at a table and a waitress came up to me. "Can I get you anything?" She asked me. "um I'll take a glass of water, thanks." I told her. "No problem." She said as she walked away, I looked around and it was lively! There was some drunk people, some sober people, and a group of pirates. I saw one of them looking at me he had black eyes and black wavy hair with freckles he was wearing an orange cowboy hat and a red beaded neck with an A S C E tattoo on his arm but the S was crossed off he smiled at me, my face got red and I smiled back at.
The waitress came back to me with my glass of water. "Thank you." I told her. "You're welcome." She told me. The man in the cowboy hat came over to me. 'good God, he's handsome up close...' "may I sit with you? You kinda seem lonely." He told me. "Sure." I told him.
She's off on a search for sailors though There's fine fellas here to be found!
She's never been one to stay at home!
"So why is a pretty little lady like yourself doing here alone at the bar?" The man asked me. "Are you waiting for someone?" "No, I'm just wondering around town tonight." I told him. "What's a handsome man like you doing here? Are YOU waiting for someone?" I asked him. "If I was waiting for someone I wouldn't be talking to you." He told me. "Touche." I told him. "What's your name?" He asked me. "Y/n, what's your name cowboy?" I asked him. "Ace." The man name Ace told me. "Nice to meet you Ace." I told him. "Same with you Y/n." Ace told me. "So you said you was hanging around town?" "Yeah." I said. "I actually got lucky tonight..." I laughed. "Because I'm here?" Ace asked me. I laughed at that "no, not exactly I'm not allowed to go outside because of my health." I told him. "So you sneaked out?" Ace said. "The doctors and my parents said I can't going out during the day." I said. "But they never said anything about during the night." "You found a loop hole." Ace said. "Yeah." I told him. Ace and I talked for a bit then the doors opened and I saw my sister. "oh no!" I exclaim. "What?" Ace asked me. "My sister! She's here!" I told him. I was trying to hide but I was too late.
"There you are Y/n!" My sister said. "H-hey May.." I greeted her. "Why are you out?!" May asked me. "Because I wanna be." I told her. "Well you can't, the doctor and mom and dad said-" May started to say. "That's during the day!" I told her.
Home you'll go and it's there you'll stay.
And you've work to do in the morning
Give up your dream of going away!
May look at me "I will give you fifty berries if you tell mom and dad that I wasn't here!" I told her. "Make it a hundred berries." May told me. "Okay." I told her as I handed her the money, then walked out. "So looks like they got a search party for you." Ace told me. "Yeah, unfortunately." I said.
Forget your sailors in Galway!
Go home and stay home
Go home, silly girl
Go home and stay home
Because your match is made!
"Plus besides my health I'm supposed to marry this noble boy because it will reunion my house with his house blah blah blah." I told him. "Oh so you're a noble?" Ace asked me. "Yeah, but not one of those mean stuck up think we're better than everyone else nobles." I told him. "So technically you got someone waiting for you..." Ace told me. "I guess, but I never met him." I told Ace. "What if he's like the other nobles?" "Well you know you can always run away." Ace told me. "I wish..." I told him. "It's not that easy." "How come?" Ace asked me. "My parents, they aren't the type of parents that are strict, they are more like the helicopter kind." I told him. "But you love them right?" Ace asked me. "Well yeah! But I want freedom and they are-" "holding you back?" Ace said. "yeah." I told him. "Well you can come with me." Ace told me. "oh yeah? Where to?" I asked him. "The sea." Ace told me.
Come now and follow me down
Down to the lights of Galway
where there's fine sailors walking the town
And waiting to meet the ladies there!
"A very tempting offer." I told Ace with a smile. "is there a 'but' to it?" Ace asked me. "Just let me think about it." I told him. "Well don't take too long, I think I'll be here for a day or two." Ace told me. "Okay, well I should get back home." I told him. "Really?" Ace asked me.
Watch now he'll soon be along
He's finer than any sailor so
Come on now pick up your spoons
He's waiting to hear you play them WHOOO!
"Yeah, really." I told him. "At least you'll be back here tomorrow night?" Ace asked me. I smiled at him "Definitely." I told him as I got up from my table and gave a light peck on Ace's cheek and walked out.
Here today and she's gone tomorrow
And next she's going to Galway
Jiggin' around and off to town
And won't be back until morning
Third Person POV
Ace watched Y/n walk out of the bar. "Sooooo." He heard a familiar voice drag out. He turned around to see Thatch and Marco smiling. "Who was that?" Thatch asked him. "A friend." Ace told Thatch. "Ha! Yeah right!" Marco told him. "We heard your whole conversation." Thatch told him. "And saw her kiss you." Marco told Ace. "Do you two have anything better to do than meddle in my personal life?" Ace asked those two. "No not really." They both told him. "So were you serious about taking her with you?" Marco asked him. "Or was you just flirting?" "Half flirting and half being serious." Ace told Marco.
Over at Y/n still third Person POV
Y/n was climbing back up the tree and jumped into her room. "You're home late." May told her. "you didn't tell mom or dad right?" Y/n asked her. "Nope, I didn't." May told her. "I told them that I brought you back home." "Thanks May." Y/n told her. "So you're gonna see that man again?" May asked her. "Tomorrow night, and here is two hundred berries so you won't say anything about tomorrow night." Y/n told May handing her the money.
Go home and stay home
Go home, silly girl
Go home and stay home
Because your match is made!
*The next night Y/n's POV*
As I did the other night, I snuck out and went to town and went to the bar and saw Ace and he saw me and waved me over.
Off with a spring in my step
The sailors are searching Galway for
A young lady such as myself!
"Hi Ace!" I greeted him. "Hey Y/n." Ace greeted me back. "I got no one following me tonight, I paid off May last night to keep quiet about tonight." I told Ace.
For reels and jigs and maybe more
Stay here and never you mind
"Say Ace about your offer..." I started to say. "You already have an answer?" Ace asked me.
The lights of the town are blinding you
The sailors they come and they go
But listen to what's reminding you!
"yeah, I do." I told him. "and the answer is?" Ace asked me. "I'll take it!" I told him. "Really?" Ace asked me. "yeah." I said.

Handsome men surrounding you

Dancing a reel around you!

"Y/n!" I heard my mother's voice, I turned to the entrance at the bar and there was my mom with May. "Sorry Y/n." May told me. "What are you doing here?!" I asked her. "I should be asking you that young lady!" My mother told me as she walked over to me she saw Ace.

Home you'll go and it's there you'll stay

"Your coming home now." my mother told me. "No." I told her. "No?" she asked me. "No." I told her. "I'm leaving." I told her.

And you've work to do in the morning
Give up your dream of going away
Forget your sailors in Galway

Go home and stay home! go home, silly girl!

Because your match is made

"You are not leaving." my mother told me.

"Yes I am." I told her.

"And what are you even doing in a bar?!"

"And with a pirate!"

Listen to the music flow
I'm falling for the flow of home.

"So what if he is a pirate! I'm leaving!"

"You're making a scene Y/n."

"We can talk about this more in the morning." My mother told me. "No we aren't!" I told her. "Yes we are young lady!" My mother told me as he grabbed my wrist and try to pull me. "I'm doing this for your own good!" "No you aren't!"

I'm home to dance til dawning.

Go home and stay home!

Go home silly girl!

Go home and stay home because you're match is made!

I tugged back my wrist. "I'm gonna go no matter what." I told my mother. She looked at me. "Fine, but we are cutting ties with you." My mother told me. My heart broke at that. "Really?" Ace asked. "Just because she wants to go?" "Stay out of this, you don't know the whole story!" My mother told him. "Fine, cut ties with me." I told her. "Okay." My mother said, then she walked out of the bar.

I looked at May, she looked sad. "May I'm sorry." I told her. "It's fine, mom and dad may have cut ties with you, but I haven't." She told me, as she gave me a hug, then she walked out.

"Anyways we are heading out tomorrow morning." Ace told me. "Great." I told him.

Stay a while and we'll dance together now til morning as the light is falling.

We'll reel away til the break of day!

And dance together til morning!

Go home and stay home!

Go home silly girl!

Go home and stay home because your match is made!

Go home and stay home!

Go home silly girl!

Go home and stay home because your match is made!

Because your match is made!

The end sorry if this was bad or if anyone was OOC comment, vote, follow I take requests otherwise peace out ✌🏻