Parent Head cannons

Well I'm back with some head cannons. I hope you like them!

When you told Ace that you were pregnant he ran out and yelled out I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!!!!
You two would argue whose last name the baby will take.
Ace hopes it's a boy, but you disagree and say it would be a girl.
Boy or girl the baby will most likely inherit his freckles and have a "D" in their name.
You gave birth on the ship instead of in a hospital.
Marco was the one who delivered the baby while everyone except Ace was outside on the deck waiting for the news.
It turned out to be twins, one boy and one girl. You named the girl Portgas D. Ann and the boy Portgas D. Spade.
Of course the twins had to be kept a secret, the only ones who know are the Whitebeard Pirates. 
Ace would sing Binks Brew to the twins as a lullaby which oddly makes them go to sleep.
Since the twins are born you and Ace have your own room on the ship.
you and Ace takes turns when the babies cry at night.
At first Ace had trouble changing the baby's clothes and diapers so you had to show him how to which he eventually got better at it.
Spade basically inherited Ace's narcolepsy but Ann didn't.
Even though they are babies you and Ace could tell that both of them was going to be spit fires.
Of course everyone on the crew had to keep it down at night cause of the babies.
Ann's very adventurous so she likes to crawl around the ship whenever she get's the chance to. So there were countless of times you lost her on the ship but someone always finds her.
You begged Ace not to got after Teach since he had kids Ace looked at you and the twins and gave you and the twins a peck on the forehead and told you guys sorry and went after him anyways.
When you learned Ace was going to be executed you begged Whitebeard to take you with them, but he denied saying that you can't leave your kids behind so you just sighed and dropped you off at Sabaody Archipelago which you can watch the whole thing plus Whitebeard told you about Shakky and Raleigh and how they can help you hide your face.
Once you saw Ace's and Whitebeard's death on the Den Den Mushi you tried not cry as you held your two twins in your arms and looked at them.
Spade was out like the light and Ann just smiled and giggled at you. Your heart break and held them close. "No one will find about you two, I promise you two that." You said as you walked away from the Den Den Mushi Ann started to cry and you started to singing Binks Brew  "G-Gather up all of the crew..." You sang, "It's time to s-ship out Bink's b-brew!" "S-Sea wind blows. To where?" Then you just couldn't take it anymore you broke down sobbing.

A/n: I know I said it was going to be  head cannons but it ended out turning to be a bit of a story at the end. Sorry if anyone was OOC comment vote and follow I take requests otherwise peace out ✌🏻