Cuddling Buddy pt 2

A/N: Lime or lemon warning ⚠️

Since you and Ace started dating Ace still helps you go to sleep by cuddling you, so the nights you couldn't sleep he would just come in your room and cuddle with you which he didn't mind and you didn't mind either. But lately Ace wants to do more than cuddle with you in bed, but he doesn't know if you want to or not so he just keeps it in his pants and not tell you about it.
Your POV
It was about for lights out on the ship, and I could tell that I won't be able to go to sleep. "Ace?" I asked him. "Hm?" He replied. "Can you come to my room tonight, I probably won't-" I started to say but Ace cut me off. "I know, you probably won't go to sleep." He told me. "Sorry about this Ace." I told him. "Why are you sorry?" He asked me. "I get to cuddle my girlfriend almost every night, which I love to." He told me, which made me smile brighter. "Okay see you tonight!" I told him with a peck on the cheek then I walked away to change into my PJS.
Ace POV
I watched Y/n walked away, she was going to change into her Pj's. "Jeez you two sleep together so much that I'm shocked you two haven't done it." Marco said. My face burn up in flames, literally. "We just started dating so of course we wouldn't!" I told him. "Yeah, but you are thinking of it." Thatch said. "What?! No I am not!" I told them, I walked to Y/n's room and knocked on the door. "You dressed Y/n?" I asked her. "yeah I am." She said on the other side of the door. I came in and she was wearing different PJS like she usually wears, it was a tank top and some tight shorts. "Uh what happened to your regular PJs?" I asked her. "It was getting hot in here so I just putted on this." She told me. "Y-Yeah it does." I told her. She stretched her arms out and yawned. "Well I'm ready for bed." Y/n said as she walked to her bed. 'Damn those are really tight shorts, wait Ace stop thinking like that!' "Ace?" I heard Y/n said. "huh?" I asked her. "Are you okay?" She asked in a innocent voice, ' damn Y/n stop talking like that!' "Y-Yeah I'm fine." I told her as I walked over to her bed and got in and started to cuddle her. "Good night Ace." She told me as she gave me a little kiss.
Y/n's POV
"Good night Ace." I told him, then gave him a kiss but then he kissed me back, not a sweet kiss, it was a sweet passionate kiss my eyes widen. "Y/n." Ace said my name in a very serious tone. "Y-Yes?" I answered. "Lately, I want to do more than cuddle with you." Ace told me as he slowly got on top of me as he was kissing my neck. "You know what I mean right?" He said as he was putting his hands up my shirt. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded yes. "I-I know what you mean." I told him. He started to take off my tank top, once he fully took of my tank top I quickly covered myself up with my hands. Cause one I wasn't wearing a bra and two I'm insecure about my body, especially my upper parts and Ace must've notice that. "It's okay Y/n." Ace told me in a smooth silky voice, "You're perfect from the bottom to the top." When he said that I took my hands away then he leaned in and started sucking on my breast, I could feel his teeth on my nipples. I tried to muffle in my moans by biting my lip, but apparently Ace wanted me to make some noise, because he took off my shorts. "I haven't done a thing to you and yet you're this wet." Ace told me, then he took off my underwear with his teeth and not going lie that was pretty hot to me. Without warning he stuck a finger in me which make me moan a little. Then took it out then stuck two fingers in me and made a scissoring motion, which made me gasp. "A-Ace." I said. "What?" He answered. "I need you now." I told him. "What do you need?" He asked as he curled up his fingers that were inside of me. "I-I need your cock now." I told him. "I can't hear you." He told me. "I-I NEED YOUR COCK NOW!" I yelled at him. Then he just slammed it into me, I started to tear up a little "Just tell me when to move." Ace told me "O-okay." I told him, after a while it didn't hurt. "okay you can move." I told him. He nodded and started to move, it felt like pure bliss to me. "F-Faster~" I said. "If I go any faster I will hurt you." Ace told me. "I don't care." I told him. "Okay." Ace said, he was going faster and harder, I held onto his back leaving scratch marks. "A-Ace" I I moaned, I heard him grunt. "Keep on doing that, keep on moaning my name." I heard him say. Well it's not like I could stop, after awhile. "Ace I'm gonna cum!" I told him. "Same." He said, I came then after a while Ace pulled out and came. "You know what to do next." He told me. I nodded my head I got down on my knees I decided that I wanted to tease him for a bit. I softly and slowly started to lick his member, then slowly started to suck on it. "Damn Y/n don't tease me." He told me as he took a fist full of my hair and made me put my mouth on his full dick, which cause my gag reflexes to kick in then I started to suck him fully and I felt him twitch in my mouth then cummed in my mouth. "Swallow it." He told me. I was embarrassed but I did it. "Okay I'm going to bed, cause I am mentally and physically worn out." I said. "First we need to get cleaned up." Ace said as he cleaned me up. "Okay." I said, then once that was done I flopped on my bed and Ace put his arms around me. "Good night." I said. "Good night." Ace told me then went to sleep cause I could hear him snoring, I giggled at it then fell asleep.
The next day still your POV
I started to wake up, which I guess woke Ace up because I saw him flinch so I nudged him a little to wake him up and he opened his eyes. "Morning." He told me. "Morning." I greeted him back. "Let's go get breakfast I'm starving." Ace said as he got out of bed and got dress. "You always are." I told him, as I got out of bed but I had trouble standing and I heard Ace snicker. "B-Be quiet." I told him as I got dress and we headed to the dinning hall and we looked at everyone, they didn't look like they got a lot of sleep. "Why do you guys look so tired?" Ace asked Marco. "It's because of you and Y/n." Marco said as he yawned. "We could hear you two." Thatch said.

The end
Sorry if this was bad and if anyone was OOC comment, vote, and follow I take requests otherwise peace out ✌🏻