Zero Again

'Thoughts'
"Speech"
_______________________________

"Ow"

Was all Subaru could say as he felt a sting to where Priscilla kicked him.

To say he's angry is an understatement. You see, he has already returned by death 2 times and now he knows he can't save them without help, cursing his weakness while he's at it.

He asked Crush Karsten for help, he got labelled as a madman.

Had his hopes up when Anastasia Hoshin spoke to him, only to get scammed.

Pleaded with Priscilla Barielle, only to get kicked in the face.

Which now brings us to here.

Having been Beaten, Insulted, Humiliated and Traumatized by Rem's death by Petelguese, he's finally one step ahead to giving up.
____________________________________

"What's wrong Subaru?"Rem asked

"I- I uh-"

He couldn't finish as he suddenly felt weak and dizzy. Falling on his knees as his vision started to blur and Rem's voice faded.

"Subaru? SUBARU!?What's wro-"said a very worried Rem as Subaru finally fell unconscious.
___________________________________

Darkness was a he could see. No sound either. He couldn't feel anything nor move his body. It's as if only his consciousness is existing in this void or whatever he is right now.

'What happened? Where is this place!? COME ON MOOOVE!'

As he is panicking, he hears something. It's very faint but it gradually getting loud.

Then everything went bright as he shielded his eyes from the invading light. As he also notices the groceries in the same hand he used to cover his face.

"Wait? What?"Subaru said.

His eyes widened as he looks at his situation. Next to a fountain with the items he bought on the store.

He wants to deny it. He realized he's back at the very beginning. Emilia, Rem, Ram, Puck, Beatrice and even Roswaal never knew him. (Roswaal is aware of his arrival though, thanks to a certain greedy witch.)

Although as he ALMOST starts panicking, he notices something different. A panel. Yep. A freakin' panel with his stats apparently, like a game. (Hmmmm..I wonder why? Tehee)

Natsuki Subaru

Lvl: 1

Str: 6

Agi: 5

Int: 6

Vit: 5

Stat Points: 0

Inventory(1/10):
Lvl 1 Dungeon Key

Panic turned to confusion, Confusion turned to shock, Shock turned to hope. And hope made him jump for joy. As he now understood what this means. He has the chance to become strong.

To save and protect Emilia, Rem, Ram and the others from their horrible end.

The only thing in his mind right now is

'A dungeon key?'

______________________________________

Hey guys!? I'm new here and this is my first fic.. and I hope you'll like it..