"That Person" and Meili

2 days before Subaru arrived in Roswaals Mansion. A certain Drill-haired Loli is reading a book.

This Lolis' name is Beatrice. The great Spirit of Yin.

Wearing a red gothic lolita dress and  purple ribbons in her hair in twin tails. Blonde hair curled into a drill, eyes that have butterfly pupil and looking no older than 10.

For 400 years she waited and waited. For "that person" to come, as instructed by her so called Mother. Until now

For she too owns a gospel, like Roswaal. And for the first time in 400 years, it Finally shines.

Wasting no time, she opened it and read the message.

"That Person has arrived, and will come to you. However, it will fall into your own decision wether you choose him to be 'That Person' or not." It said.

The loli read it's contents over and over again. With tears going down her cheeks, she closed the book and held it to her chest. And waited again

For "that person" to come.

2 days later and she felt his arrival. And much to her shock, his presence is overwhelming. His mana felt almost Divine in nature.

The next day is where he opened the door to her library.

Black hair, tall stature, well defined body, mean looking yet kind eyes and wearing an odd clothing all black and lined with orange.

"What is your name, I suppose?"

Her question seems to confuse the boy for a second. Before smiling and making an odd pose, (The Natsuki pose as I call it.) and said

"My name is Natsuki Subaru, the newly appointed knight of Emilia-tan! Nice to meet you." He said with glee

"Hmph! Very well that would suffice for now I suppose."

Again, his reaction turned to confusion for a moment. But she decided to ignore it for now.

She hopped down from her stool and got closer to him. She puts her right hand to his abdomen and begins to drain his mana. She didn't feel any hostile intention but she felt his mana.

It was massive and potent. Almost three times larger compared to Roswaal

She looked up to see him Dumbfounded instead of being in pain.

She retracts her hand and huffs in satisfaction. Then proceeds to look him in the eye and said

"Will you choose Betty I suppose?"
___________________________________

Subaru is in utter shock. He didn't expect Beatrice of all people to act like this. And her question stood out like a sore thumb. He was silent for a moment before he replied.

"Please explain Beatrice."

"(Sigh) For 400 years I have waited for 'that person' to come. The one who will be Betty's Contractor as per instructed by Mother. And I have decided to choose you as "that person". Now will you choose Betty as your Contract Spirit I suppose?" She asked

Subaru didn't answer for a moment. Before smiling and said.

"If you're okay with this poor excuse of a knight to be 'that person'. Then I shall accept and strive to be the best contractor for you Beako" he said, Offering his hand to her.
_________________________________

Breakfast is interesting to say the least.

The inhabitants of the mansion were Dumbfounded at what they are witnessing.