Elsa Vs Subaru

Subaru didn't waste any more time. He jumped down from the roof and headed to Roms house. He knew something was off, he never saw Felt arrive too.

He reached Roms door, it was locked.

'Please don't be dead old man.' he thought as he knocked waited for a reply.

"For a rat?"

He felt relief. Good, Elsa didn't go and kill him already.

"I'm new here, I've been told I can trade items here." He lied.

After a few moments, the door opened to reveal Rom. And ELSA.

"Oh my? Quite the intense gaze you have right there. Are you Interested in this Onee-san?" Elsa said.

'He's not even hiding his bloodlust.' she thought.

Subaru didn't bother hiding his Malice towards Elsa. But decided to play ignorant of who she is.

"You're an Assassin aren't you? I can tell." He said.

He really does. He can see her Aura. He didn't know nor cared how he got this sixth sense of some sort. He is quite grateful for it. It's a useful thing to have.

"Oh I see. What will you do about it then huh?" She said. Amused

"Wait you really are an Assassin!?" Said Rom. Said as he put his guards up.

Elsa seeing this knew she's been found out. She licked her lips as she looked at the boy. She just found herself a juicy prey, the boy who's emitting quite a presence.

"My name is Elsa Granhiert, the Bowel hunter. It's a shame I have to kill you both then, that brat failed her task. Well even if she did succeed, I cannot let witnesses live after all." She said as she brandished one of her knives.

'Damnit. If this boy did not come, Felt and I would have been dead. What have you gotten yourself into Felt.' he thought. He can't get to his club without getting past her.

But before he could do anything, he heard a "Clang!".

Subaru just deflected a knife aimed at Rom with his own knife(Quick Silver Dagger). He didn't see the knife coming for him and yet this boy did?

"You might wanna Go call some guards Old man. I'll keep her distracted." Subaru said.

Rom wanted to argue, but he knew he'll be a dead weight for this boy. So he kept it to himself. He understood, the faster he comes with help, the lower the chance of this boy dying.

"Alright, but don't die on me. I still have to say thank you. You got that!?" He said as he clenched his teeth and ran outside.

Elsa didn't bother running after the Rom, she knew her mission failed the moment Felt failed her task. Instead, she focused her attention to the boy. He managed to react in time and save the old man.

"By the way, I haven't heard your name yet. Care to share?" She said. She knew she'll have to retreat as they're about to call for reinforcements.

"I am Natsuki Subaru, the one who will beat you up." He said in a calm manner that sent chills throughout Elsa.

Oh she's gonna enjoy exploring this boys insides. It made her excited at the thought.

"Oh well, here I come!" She said as she dashed towards Subaru.

Only for his left fist to connect on her abdomen.

"Gah-ack!!" All the air in her lungs was pushed out as she was sent flying towards the counter with great force.