Speedrun

Speed.

Something Subaru is glad he has thanks to his new weapon. The Quick Silver Dagger with +15 agi effect.

All around him are corpses of Big Cats that looks almost identical to a tiger.

These creatures are called,"Minu". They're fast and they are hungry.

As soon as he used the second key he found himself in a grassland. With only a few small trees. But that's not the problem.

You see an open field with no cover means Subaru is exposed. And sure enough dozens of Minus started to approach him.

"Ohhhh S***!!" He exclaimed as he went on a defensive stance. Forcing himself to focus as a hoard of Minu attacks.

Well, the outcome is how you'd expect it. He Slashed, Stabbed, Punched And Kicked the enemy albeit amateur in fighting multiple enemies.

He didn't get out unscathed either. All around his body are bite marks, wounds both shallow and deep. And he was covered in blood. Thankfully none of them were fatal.

It was definitely the Time to use his potion.

It took 2 flasks of potion to fully heal all his wounds and scratches. Although he still looked horrible with his torn clothes and bloody visage.

And as if the Dungeon hates him, he saw  something big approaching him hundreds of meters away.

"Tsk! Can't get a break huh." He said. Now using the time he has to allocate his stats before engaging the enemy in battle. A little bit of VIT and More On AGI Which means

SPEED.
_____________________________________

Subaru knew tigers don't work in packs. He also knew they are born lone Alphas. So when he confronted by a Bigger And REDDER Minu with it's pack of 5, he couldn't help but wonder if the documentaries he watched about wildlife is false. But then again, this is a DUNGEON although a grassla- nevermind.

The leader of said "pack(?)" Is definitely a dungeon boss named,"Minuris". And this Boss is a VERY Prideful one.

It sat down and let his pack go kill the prey. Like a Corporate Office Boss that does nothing but let his employees do all the work. Truly a Prideful one.

If this was the old Subaru, he would flail around while saying stupid things. But no, this Subaru is different. He knows not to underestimate things as he did with Elsa, The wolgarms and Julius.

He took a deep breath and with his newly allocated AGI stat he Dashed at an inhuman speed that is faster than the Minuris.

Before the Minu boss could process what happened he was struck with the body of one of it's pack member. The Boss couldn't fully understand what happened as everything went black.

"Shamaaak!"

For Subaru, it's a gamble. He didn't have any Boco fruit to restore his mana so he just put his hope that adding INT means increasing his mana pool.  And sure enough it did.

(By the way, have I also told you that the Dungeon fixed his gate? Bullshit logic I know)

The Minu Boss didn't know what happened. First everything went black then suddenly it's head is on the ground. It died without knowing what's happening.

Now with Subaru, when he saw the unmoving body of the Boss, he took a deep breath and fell on his butt.

There it is again, the feeling of accomplishing something. A feeling almost foreign to him due to his mistakes and his self loathing demeanor.

It is foreign yet there's a part of him that wanted to revel in it. To do more, to accomplish more and to prove something to someone. And that someone is himself. To show his own self worth, to show himself that he is capable of becoming a better person than he was before.

Yes that's right. Some thing he always wanted to do even before he was whisked away from earth. When he was still a Shut-in. And that is

To Change.

+5000 exp

Level Up!
____________________________________

Sorry for the shorter chapter. I'm really tired and I need sleep.

And again God bless and see you on the next chapter!!