Sloth(Rewritten)

"So, care to elaborate what else you can do my Knight?" Emilia asked.

After the fight, the subjugation force tended to their wounded. After that, they set up camp and decided to rest for a bit before daybreak.

Now we see Subaru sitting seiza style, surrounded by five people.

"I agree with Lady Emilia. Your strength is one thing, your wings of fire is another. Now you just put the entire Whale's corpse somewhere? Just who are you Natsuki Subaru?" Crusch asked.

"I would like to know as well, if it isn't a bother for you Sir Natsuki." Wilhelm said.

"You're a mystery nyah!" Exclaimed Felix

"Hmph! I doubt you people can handle the truth suppose. Still, those wings surprised me too, it's beautiful I suppose." Beatrice said

"Awwww you're so sweet Beako~." Subaru responded.

"Your knew about it Beatrice?" Emilia asked. A little jealous.

"Of course! He is my contractor I suppose!" Beatrice huffed

"What do you mean by us not able to handle the truth Lady Beatrice?" Crusch asked.

She didn't reply, instead she looked at her contractor. Subaru got the message and sighed. This meant he has to tell them everything. Well not Everything, but only what he's capable of.

"Fine I will explain." He said

He then explained his abilities.

10 minutes later.

"So let me get this straight nyah.1. You can fly and use your wings as shield AND weapon, 2. You can use your flames to burn curses and diseases and heal wounds, 3. You can store and bring out things in a different dimension in your so called Inventory. Did I get that right nyah?" The catboy asked.

"Yep" Subaru replied.

"Is that all?" Emilia asked

"Yep." He said

"He's lying." Crush said narrowing her eyes.

"Eh! Uhhh. Ehem! It's classified." He said closing his eyes to not look at theirs

"You called it Flames of Arana, who is it?" Emilia asked

"Classified." He replied.

"His adoptive mother I suppose." Beatrice said

"Beako why!?" Subaru said panicking.

"At this point, you have no way out other than to tell them about her." The Great Spirit said.

Subaru looked at her, then to the others and he sighed again.

"What I will tell you is a bit hard to digest and it must be kept between us. Can I trust you with that?" Subaru asked

The four nodded.

"Alright, I have been given a blessing by a Goddess named Vil-Arana Hordacis, the Goddess of the White flames. And has also been turned into a Demigod and adopted by her." Subaru said.

They stood silent for a moment before Emilia, Wilhelm and Felix looked at Crusch.

"He's. . . .not lying" Crusch said wide eyed.

They didn't know how to react to that. What he said sounded absolutely absurd. And if it wasn't for Crusch's Divine Protection and them witnessing his capability, they would have never believed him.

"I know how it feels when I heard it from him too I suppose, it sounded ridiculous. But there's also one more reason why it's true, his Mana. It felt Divine, godlike even I suppose." Beatrice said