Meeting with a Goddess

"Helllooooooooo!?"

Subaru is in Space. Yes SPACE, as in outer Space. Oh not just that, he's also transparent and floating alone in Space. Oddly enough though, he's not panicking. He's calm, like he knows deep inside he will be safe.

"Child" ?????

"Ahhhh!!" By Subaru.

He turned around to see. . . .A floating Yellow ball on fire. Although this fire looked odd. Well it looks like a fire, but in slow motion.

"I can sense your confusion child. Do not be afraid, I mean you no harm." The yellow ball said.

"Uh uuhm.. okay, I guess." Subaru said a little bit weirded out.

He's not sure of what to think of on this situation. Sure he has seen weird things during his time in Lugunica and in the Dungeon, but this one is a different kind of weird.

'I'm talking to a Burning Yellow Ball.' he thought.

"This is form merely what I used to converse with others from afar." Yellow

"Ooookay. You can hear my thoughts. I'm not surprised anymore." He said

"Yes however, as much as I want to prolong this conversation, I fear we are quite limited in time. You have your questions yes?" Yellow said

"Oh. Yes, uhh who are you by the way" Subaru asked.

(A/N: Ohhhh Activating my naming Skill!)

"I am Vil-arana Hordacis, you may call me Arana. And I am one of the 2 beings who sent you back to the beginning."

"Wait you're the ones who did it?" He asked.

"Yes child. Me and anoth-"she was cut off.

"Thank you! Thank you so much! Thank you for giving me strength that I need!" He said as he bowed down in total gratitude, with tears in his eyes.

". . . . . ." Arana

"I was so scared! Scared that I'll keep losing them. I'm so afraid that everytime I close my eyes I see their lifeless bodies. I didn't know what to do! I was weak, I knew that. That's why I thank you. If you haven't given me my abilities and that key I would have just given up. Thank you very much!(sob)" Subaru started to cry.

In front of him was one of the people who gave him power. What he needed the most during his darkest times in Lugunica. As he expressed his gratitude, he also ended up remembering his failures and also ended up confessing them.

As he continued to cry he suddenly felt arms around him. Arms so warm and comforting. He looked up to see. . . .a Goddess.

Her beauty is otherworldly. Her silky blonde hair as long as her self. Her skin so white and spotless. Her eyes sky blue in color. And her smile, so charming it will captivate any one who sees it.

(A/N: She looks like Celestine Lucross from Kuroinu without the elf ears and she's wearing dress that covers up her body. Don't search if you haven't watched it.)

If Subaru didn't have Emilia in his heart he would have fallen in love with her.

"It is I who should have thanked you Subaru. For you saved my son from the hands of Ragnaroth." Arana said

"Huh?"

"You see my son was was slain by Ragnaroth, the Champion that I chose. Ragnaroth was a good man and a great warrior. But he let his greed get to him. His lust for Battles grew as he waged war after war against the neighboring Countries. He became Envious of us Gods. That Envy turned to Wrath. His Pride grew uncontrollably. He then ordered his men to Slaughter the ones who worshipped and praised us." Arana