Time skip, Boss fight & Finally a Weapon

(A/N: I forgot to mention on the last chapter that everytime Subaru levels up, he's given only 3 stat Points per level. And also the more he adds to INT the bigger his mana pool. And finally as to why he doesn't get tired or hungry nor thirsty, is because of the Dungeon. As to why, you'll find out.)

_________________________________________

He's been in this dungeon for 10 hours.

10 Hours of grinding.
10 Hours of punching pink and blue Blobs.
10 Hours of looking for something DIFFERENT!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Here he is, in the middle of a clearing, holding his head in frustration and looking very, VERY angry.

Before we get to what he's thinking or saying, this is currently his stats:

Lvl: 21

Str: 22
Agi: 23
Int: 18
Vit: 20

Stat points: 0

Inventory (1/10):
Small potion x12

Now back to Subaru.

For the last 6 hours he spent in the Dungeon he has been DESPERATELY hoping for something new. A new mob, a Weapon, rare drops perhaps and even an NPC. But as time progresses he became bored. Boredom then becomes frustration. Frustration became Anxiety.

Will I ever find that boss?
When will this end?
How big is this Forest?
Will I ever get out of here?

The last Question filled him with Unease as he realized he could be trapped here forever. He then started to remember everything that happened up until now.

His transportation to another world.
Falling in love at first sight with emilia.
His first Death.
Winning against Elsa.
His loop in the mansion.
Saving Rem and the village.
His humiliation at the Royal Palace.
Julius beating him to pulp.
The three candidates rejection to his request.
And now back to the beginning with his gamer system. And his groceries.

Here he is standing in the middle of a clearing. The last tipping point for him is the thought of something else he hasn't realized until now.

His home.
His family.
His father and mother.
Whom he hasn't apologized to and will never will.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Here he is.. on his knees, crying his heart out. With Frustration and anger towards himself he Screamed and Cried. All up until now he's been through so much for an average teenager.

Dying over and over again.
Getting hurt, physically, emotionally and mentally.
Humiliated and Tortured
And most of all, Being away from those he Loved. His Parents

Here he is, now lying on the ground after his cries of agony. Lying peacefully under the rays of a Red Moon.
_________________________________

6 hours later.

(THUMP!)
(THUMP!)
(THUMP!)

Subaru jolted awake. It's already morning and Something heavy is hopping in the forest. And it's about to  show itself.

"What the hell?" He said as an familiar yet different enemy comes to view.

It's a Popo but BIG. A normal Popo is twice the size of his head and this one is 8-9 times bigger than a normal Popo.

This is The Boss of this Dungeon. And it's name says it all.

"Popo Boss?" Said Subaru as he ponders on how to kill it due to him being unarmed.

Though as he is still thinking 7 more mobs appeared. 7 Angry Popos. Surrounding the Boss in a protective manner.

"Shit! This is gonna be hard. 7 of them will attack me simultaneously if I engage them. Tsk! I need a Plan."

(Snap!)

He froze. His blood turned cold as he realized he just stepped on a twig and made a sound like a cliche suspense scene.

He turned around and braced himself. One thing he learned from Popos is while their attacks are weak they are oddly agile when they spot an enemy. And he doesn't know the speed of the boss. So since he doesn't have any much choice, he faced them.

And sure enough, the first thing he saw was a gigantic wall of Blue Blob inches from his face. He didn't have time to dodge as the Boss slammed it's full weight on Subaru sending him flying and crashing to ground.

Whilst he didn't hit anything when he was Yeeted off his feet it still is painful. But he didn't have time as he noticed the 7 Popos preparing to attack him.

He immediately stood up and raised his hands in an unorthodoxed boxing stance. The Popos then jumped at him, although he's faster.

"Haaaaaah!!" He roared as he clobbered the closest one, killing it in a single hit. And then he immediately jumped to the side to avoid the other 6. He then proceeded to either punch or stomp the rest of the Popos popping them like water balloons.

After he killed the last one, he spun around only to see nothing. He then noticed a dark shadow around him.

He dodged to the side, avoiding himself from being flattened by a massive blue jelly. He looked at the boss and noticed that it is still forming itself from slamming too hard on the ground.

Giving it no time to recover, Subaru looked around and saw a rock five times his head and with his high Str he lifted the rock with a little difficulty And JUMPED.

"ORAAAAAAA!" He shouted as he slammed the rock on the Popo Boss.

(BAM!)

+1200 exp

Level Up!
___________________________________

"I did it? YES! I DID IT!"

Truth to be told, he didn't expect it will be defeated just like that. And he also didn't expect to be having just a minor bruise after the fight.

He was ecstatic. But before he could celebrate he saw the boss glow and turn into nothing leaving behind a purple stone, a single edged curved dagger and a key.

This is it. The adventure he was looking for. The feeling of accomplishing something no matter how miniscule it is. With a smile on his face and a little tears of joy forming in his eyes he stood up to take his reward.
___________________________________

Lvl: 24

Str: 24
Agi: 25
Int: 21
Vit: 22

Stat Points: 0

Inventory (4/10):

*Small potion x12

*Quick silver dagger(0/7)
  +15 agi

*Agility Stone
  +8 AGI

*Lvl 2 Dungeon Key

"Finally! A Weapon. I thought I'm gonna go barehanded all the way. Phew." He said.

He then selected the dagger and agi stone and started inspecting it.

*Quick Silver Dagger: A dagger that is three times sharper than a normal dagger. Also adds 15 agi to it's user.

*Agility Stone: adds 8 AGI to any weapon it is fused to. Can be fused by dragging the stone into the weapon in the inventory. Once fused cannot be removed through any means.

"If I can't remove the stone then I'll save it. I could get a better weapon in the future."

And with that, he stood up, took a deep breath and used the second key.
__________________________________
Aaaaaand that's a wrap.
I don't know how to end it but I'll just say:

God bless and see you on the next chapter!!