Chapter 21

I wake up, feeling something heavy on my waist. I shift slightly, rolling over, and find myself face to face without someone's naked chest.

I bite back a scream as my eyes widen.

Oh. It's just Damien.

And he has his hand around my waist and I'm practically lying on top of him.

I wince as I slowly try to untangle myself from his arms.

And then his eyes flutter open and I freeze, still almost on top of him.

"Morning," He says, smirking as he lets go of me.

I let out a sigh of relief and then give him the stink eye and turn to the bathroom.

I grab my clothes for the day and then lock the bathroom door behind me and get ready for a shower.

After changing into the outfit, a pain of black, slightly see-through tights, a black skirt and a loose red shirt tucked into it, paired with a pair of black ankle boots.

I curl my blonde hair and then pin back part of it in a loose, small bun in the back of my head.

I leave the bathroom after doing my makeup, ignoring Damien's stare.

I leave to the couch and turn on the news as I hear the shower in the bathroom start.

The news talks about Trix being found in his room at the bar, unconscious with a puddle of blood around him.

He says that some guy cut him up.

Good that he thought better than to admit what really happened.

I make my way to the kitchen and make some pancakes using the ingredients Damien bought last night. After I finish, I go to Dad and James room and give them some before coming back and getting Damien's set on a plate.

I go back to the kitchen cabinet, pick up a plate and turn back around, only to find Damien standing right in front of me, his hands braced against the cupboards on either side of my head, blocking me in.

I know this chapter is short, to make up for it, I'll write more soon. I've had a few health problems, not COVID, but still bad. I'm really stressed out, and I just need a break. I'm sorry it took so long to update. I'll update soon!

Bye!